Small Indy corp looking to expand

Hyperion Mining Inc. is a small group of players looking to expand our horizons. We do not ask much, just try not to disappear on us. Currently, we are looking for experienced or new pilots wanting to learn industry. We are also looking for pilots with PvP experience who would be willing to help and train our pilots to defend our assets and fight when we need to. If you are interested, post a reply to this thread or send me an in-game mail so we can talk.

Fly safe, capsuleers!

Recruitment is still open.

Hallo,

Where based?

For the safety of my corp, I am reluctant to give an exact location. I will say we are based in Gallente space.

1 Like

pm me in game

PM sent.

I may have something that would interest you if I have spiked your curiosity feel free to pm me for an informal chat.

Kind Regards

You can’t just say you have something that might interest me and think you have spiked my curiosity XD

Clearly I did, but eve like life is full of opportunities’ that pass us by. Good luck.

Removed an off topic post.

1 Like

Are you still recruiting? I’m newish to game but picking it up well. I am a great miner and working towards my endurance. I have a few ships and looking for a active group. Mine now is not there. Let me know, thx

Yes, recruitment is still open.