Just returned 92m + sp interested in a new corp (semi vet-ish, rusty, still learning the newer mechanics)

Afternoon, I have just resubbed to EVE after quite some time off. I started back in 2009 and played quite solid until around 2015 / 2016 or so. I have come back once or twice since then to find that there are a reasonable amount of changes. (Some of which caught me out like the Trigs in highsec)
Still learning the new stuff, getting to grips with what I need to look out for. So I consider myself a semi vet but a little rusty and needing some improvement to get back to where I was with the game.

I cant really say what I am looking for exactly, in the past I was usually always with a nullsec pvp alliance, be that sov holding or NPC nullsec. I am quite open to other ideas too.

As for me - Im a UK player with a full time job so I cant be on the game 24/7 although I do spend a lot of hours gaming when I have downtime. I generally play EUTZ but also sometimes into USTZ on certain days.
This character is almost exclusively a sub cap pilot, however I have a few alts should I get back into eve full time, a couple of which fly and have carriers and dreads (Nothing super cap yet) as well as a mining character, if thats still a thing in 2020.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.

Come jump on our discord brother, we would love to have you! Discord

Hi @cBOLTSON ,

We may be a very good match for each other! RL comes first is our no.1 rule :slight_smile: .

I am a returning player too (rusty vet) who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US. Generally were a very friendly bunch mostly industrialists but involved in a number of other things too including small fleet PvP, alliance ops and lots of PvE :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 8 months we started were up to over 140 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me or Glendees a shout ingame.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. We’re currently based in High-sec Heimatar, and are moving to the Amamake area with our alliance soon, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. I know it’s not quite what you’re asking for, but I figured I’d give ya a shout. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hello, I’m from Saints of Chaos, a pvp focused group in Triumvirate. We’re looking for players with a level of skill beyond what a nullbloc offers, players who understand the impact a single person can have on small group pvp. We can offer that experience, and much more, but we do have high expectations. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/TDZC5gRqux for more information.

Hey if you’re looking to try out some wormhole pvp action, come checkout Wormhole Society!

Sent you a in-game mail =)

@cBOLTSON

The Sons of Luminaire are a small gang PVP corp based out of Jita. We don’t own sov and stage out of hisec space to raid lowsec and null, using pretty much exclusively subcap ships (so we may not be the best fit if you’re dead set on flying those caps regularly…)

I and a few others are rebuilding the corp after a bit of a hiatus and we are putting out 2-3 fleets a week of around 8-10 guys although overall we have around 20 guys with us.

We offer a good, reliable community of exclusively EU time zone players who have been flying together for a pretty long time but are always welcome to new blood.

Our style of play is probably way different to a null group owning sov so it may be an interesting style of play for you to try out, and totally different to what you’re used to. Our recruitment thread and Discord link are here:

Hello CBOLTSON

Welcome back mate.

We UK based ourselves and you sound like the type of person we looking for.

Little about us:
Spudden Impact is a new PVP focused corporation of old friends. We are currently in the process of building our numbers up and pushing into low sec to remove the current residents living in there and if you want to get in at the ground floor with something new, then we are the place for you.

We are not part of any big null block and never will be. We want to focus on carving out our own space for our members in low sec and then into a very specific null pocket connected to that low sec. With us having 2 null sec’s near us it means we always have content on our doorstep.

What we will be focusing on:

• Gate camps (Low/Null)
  • High sec ganking (Miners and Mission runners)
  • Blops and Stealth Bomber fleets
  • Small Gang PVP
  • ESS Fleets (Stealing Isk)
  • Solo PVP
  • High sec Wardecs near our HQ.
  • Piracy
  • We are a family and not just a corporation.

What we can offer you:

Some of us have been flying together for nearly 3 years now and so a really friendly and tight-knit group of people that want to grow. Everyone is a key player in the group and will help each other. If you are tired of the big “You are a number” corporations or null-sec alliances then this is the right place for you. We are a Real Life comes first place and understand that EVE players have kids and families. No fleet is ever mandatory however being on coms are when online.

We use discord for our out of game chat, planning and coms. We also use TS (TeamSpeak) with some of our friends in and around the area for if there is a big fleet required.

We are not elite PVP, We are not the worst at it. We simply strive to constantly improve and hope you can come and help us do so.

The public in-game channel: -MASH-
Discord is: https://discord.gg/TbQEWxeYVN
Killboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98665181/

If you are interested then come say hello.

Hi mate,

Firstly welcome back to the game!

Sounds like we (Elysium) could be a great fit for you. We’re based in nullsec in a relatively safe space in the Catch region. Friendly (mostly :slight_smile: ) bunch from the UK and US where real life always comes first. We have quite a few returners from long breaks too. PVP focused with plenty of opportunity for PVE/industry. PVP ranges from small roams, black ops to larger fleet fights as part of the ongoing war.

Could you jump on our discord for a chat?

More info on us here!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Kaze

Hello,

I represent a WH/LS corp that is part of an alliance based in a WH. We have a lot of new members, but also players that have been playing for decades. The WH guys are especially experienced. We have several UK members. You would be welcome.
kurgen99

Hey!

I’m currently recruiting for Space Mutts. We are a EU based WH corp. We live in WH space, specifically a C4 with static C3/C5, so plenty of opportunity to make isk and shoot people from all over EVE.

If you would like to have a chat feel free to hop on discord our into our ingame channel ‘Space Mutts’.

Cheers
DP

You sound like a solid guy! please consider us in “The Meridian” - we are primarily EUTZ based, working out of Sov Null in Cloud Ring!

we do small to large scale pvp, be it bash, defence, roams, BLOPS, you name it :slight_smile: - all mature people, who know RL comes first!

Feel free to hit me up in game!

Have you considered becoming a mercenary?
We at [NOIR.] are the oldest mercenary corp around.

We pride ourselves in being incredibly tight-knit community and top-of-the-line mercenaries.

If you feel too rusty, we do have an academy progam where we could accellerate an experienced pilot like yourself to full fledged member, should you feel a need to brush up first.

Please swing by our discord or public ingame channel. We’d love to have a chat with you :slight_smile:

Hey mate,

Big up to a fellow UK player! It’s funny actually because we’ve recruited a few returning vets recently. I think they find our chilled out play style that’s designed around people with busy real lives an approach that makes eve fun for them.

We live in 0.0 and like to do corp activities, mostly this is pvp but we dip into all parts of null sec life including exploration and mining/industry.

If you’re looking for a close knit group that also plays other games together, plenty of banter and laughter in a chilled out environment then pop on our discord and say hi - https://discord.gg/aHuht9Xq

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities whilst also providing a fun environment to play in.

We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

SHADOW CARTEL

We are a member of Shadow Cartel alliance based in Essence region.

PVP CONTENT

We take the view that PvP can take place anywhere so place no limits on where we find content. With our extensive WH system and recon group we are able to find rich content areas throughout Eve including low sec, null sec and WH space.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This provides a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

No Mandatory fleets bashing citadels or waiting on timers ending in blueballs.
No Blob fleets with tidi where pilots are just F1 pushers.
No Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Great corp and alliance FCs
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Frequent PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
  • Corp fleets including nano roams, wormhole hunting, blops and sniper camps
  • Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
  • FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Voice comms (Teamspeak)
  • Discord, Slack
  • EU Timezone
  • Self sufficient

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

Have you considered becoming a mercenary?
[NOIR.] is the oldest mercenary corp still around, and we would love to have a chat with you :slight_smile:

We are very close-knit group, focussed on smallgang pvp and contract work.

Why don’t you swing by our discord , or ingame public channel, and come have a chat with us.
You are cordially invited to come out on a roam with us. Flying together is after all the best way to get a feel for eachother.

We hope to see you pop in!

Hello,

If you are interested in us let me know

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.