Keeping PvE players in EVE

The larger the group, the more time you have to do what you want.

100+ ships is just what’s in the game, doesn’t mean you’ll be flying them or even need them unless you want to waste grind time and isk.
I only fly ships up to cruisers t3 but most often you’d find me in Destroyers.
The higher tech ships and modules are what you want to pay Omega for. The rest is really a waste of isk.

…with some Fava beans and a nice Chianti.

2 Likes

The rare ones not the common ones

1 Like

Well, all you had to do was explain your question. No one can answer it as is, because we cannot decipher its relation to the situation.

10? What?

In the past month ive flown atleast… Let me count.

Golem.
Vagabond.
Cormorant.
Crane.
Retriever.
Orca.
Legion.
Tengu.
Deimos.
Merlin.
Retribution.
Hawk.
Gila.
Sacriledge.

And those are the ones I can think off the top of my head.

3 Likes

And when we cannot decipher its relation to the situation it’s better to assume ignorance of the other poster and respond in a condescending way, rather than to see their post as a light hearted joke. Right? Right?

4 Likes

No. You do realize that the only thing keeping PvP players in the game is beating up PvE players? I’m sorry but you are expendable and only used as a punching bag.

I liked your post because it was a good suggestion but I seriously doubt Destiny doesn’t know the story where Solomon had to decide whose baby it was.
Don’t take things so seriously and get yourself a sense of humor.

1 Like

Okay, then don’t pay for Omega and fly those 6 ships. Your choice.

I like paying for Omega to be able to fly all Omega ships, even if I mostly fly only a couple of them.

2 Likes

I usually pay for Omega because I don’t want to drop 150+mill sp plain and simple.

1 Like

As a predominantly PVE player, I have to disagree with the notion of putting PVE on a separate server.

we need PVP as much as PVP needs us… The entirety of the game would die. Even though you may think just killing rats and such is PVE, when you interact with the market, or are running away from someone hunting you, you are engaging in PVP… both needs to be in the game.

10 Likes

PVP and PVE mixed is what makes this game so interesting. I would get bored with only PVE, even if I for now only engage in PVE. For me, PVP is what makes the PVE interesting. You make different choices and considerations than one would do in PVE only games.

5 Likes

I see the words. Then I see a non stop stream of posts from you. You just can’t help yourself.

Props to @hellokittyonline for agreeing with you and then actually following through by not posting again.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

People with humour could make that assumption.

It’s not the suggestion itself (which may actually be helpful for people unaware of that story!), but the way you say it that comes across as condescending. So if that wasn’t your intention, now you know!

2 Likes

I’m playing pve exploration 99% of time. If there were no pvp players chasing me around I won’t be playing at all. Some pve players don’t understand what fuels this game. Interactions between players.

8 Likes

Well I bet you thought being down the middle and play both sides people wouldn’t flame on you, not so, that age old debate, PVP vs PVE, they literally don’t need 2 servers, just code it so people cannot lock players in high sec, everywhere else is an open arena, if griefers then leave the game it won’t be any loss to the community, if they are truly PVP players then it won’t effect them, but alas CCP won’t get rid of the players who want to be pro fishermen fishing in buckets.

2 Likes

No, I’m afraid Big Daddy Rohan is right on this one. I was already pretty dumb before I got here, and the many years spent clubbing baby seals in EVE while drooling onto my bib and making tragically-inaccurate walrus noises have perforated my already-diseased brain to a downright sponge-like condition. I’m thankful for his tutelage, and appreciate that there’s still a member of the EVE forum intelligentsia who hasn’t given up on me, when so many others like Epeen have.

5 Likes

OMG I’m laughing so hard I tinkled in my panties!

1 Like

2 Likes