Keeping this Going for the sake of our Freedom

Please ban the OP.

Thanks.

2 Likes

@Pix_Severus, i still haven’t checked my mails and i’m sorry. i rarely get to use my computer. always on phone or tablet. i’ll get to it, i promise.

yeah i just use this thread for a message. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries, I’m still not fully back in the game yet anyway, busy with work.

Reported OP for rule breaking. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay, firstly. Real money trading is a violation of the EULA and is punishable by actions up to and including permanent bans. If you suspect someone is engaging in RMT (either buying or selling), file a support ticket https://support.eveonline.com and the Game Masters will investigate the issue.

Now that we have that out the way. Stop reopening close threads:

1. Re-opening locked topics is prohibited.

Recreating or re-opening a thread that has been closed by a moderator is prohibited. Threads that have been closed by a moderator have been closed for the benefit of the community. Re-opening a locked thread will result in its removal.

We have closed the previous threads as discussion of Real Money Trading is prohibited:

2.Specifically restricted content.

EVE Online holds ESRB Teen and PEGI 12 ratings. All content posted to the EVE Online forums must be teen rated.

In addition to this, the EVE Online forums are not for discussion of real life current affairs, news, politics or religion. Discussion should revolve around EVE Online and its community.

For these reasons, specific content is prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Real Money Trading (RMT)

With that in mind, please stop reopening closed topics. If I get pulled away from what I am doing one more time to deal with new iterations of this topic I will refer the issue to the community team and ask them to take action!

7 Likes