L8 night USTZ PvP 86m SP looking for love

Wow, no joke this game has changed sooo much in 7 years. I’ve come to the sad conclusion that I’ve gone from bitter-vet to new-bro. I thought it would not be that big a deal, just getting on a bike, but no, getting back into this game harder than I realized.

Scanning WH is easier than pie now, with starter signals ‘x’ and near auto scanning functionality. But that’s where easy stops. My 5-sub T3 fits are clearly broken. There’s ton of new meta pvp ships. Sisters and Trig ships …clueless about them, not to mention whatever balance changes have moved other ships and fits in and out of play.

Anyway, here’s what I have to offer:

• Initiator, scanner, hunter, scout. I do not wait for instruction, and I can follow as needed, or fill roles or complete tasks others’ simply can’t or won’t. I used to do a little FCing but frankly I’m terrible at it. If I’m the only FC in your timezone, we’re all in deep ■■■■!

• 2 original main pvp characters that fly all 4 races between them, including all 4 command ships and logistics (currently training this new …Trig race now and testing sister ships). They also both fly Gallente Carrier and Dread. A 3rd account is for out-of-corp logistics/freighter and Cov Ops support.

• I$K irrelevance; at least I don’t have that to worry about.

• 2007-2012 pvp player history: FATAL Alliance, Insurgency, Triumverate (Mk2); then bounced a few places roaming in Null til one day I peaked into a WH and never left. I started my own corp from nothing: Double Down, then a WH eviction alliance Demolition Notice (my name and vision), then burned out with all the leadership responsibility and bailed out on everyone for some other game. Others took my corp to various WH alliances without me. I was done after Demolition Notice.

• Side note: wtf happened to all my kills on zKillboard? I was no maverick, but hell, more than half are gone.

• Lastly, I’m much older than the average gamer: kids, wife, career, etc. However, it seems everytime I log in, 20 years of maturity gets sucked into space. I like a lively crowd with thick skins and sense of humor.

So I realize I have much to prove in the current meta, but I’m NOT settling for some scrub corp. I need pvp centric players and ACTIVE late night USTZ. I’m back, and I’m not leaving. I’ll be a great resource once I’m back to speed.

1 Like

If you’re down for nano gang stuff but no caps then peek at Krypted Gaming

Welcome back

I think Critical Horizon may be a good fit for you. We’re a relatively new USTZ C4 WH corp focused on PVP. Most of our guys are 30+, and we have several active duty / ex-military guys (myself included). Our leadership has years of WH experience, and we’ve had success recently recruiting a lot of old-timers who have recently come back to the game such as yourself.

Stop by our Discord and say hi. If nothing else, we can probably point you in the right direction.

Taylon

yeah, the blackout is a bit crazy, ive messaged you in game mate

As @Millineon_Silvership said, might be a solid first for us.

Tons of small gang PvP, microgang, and the occasional juicy wormhole brawl.

We’re not wormholers, but we still might have what you’re looking for:

1. Complete PvP focus (seriously, we don’t do anything else);
  2. Tight-knit small group with no ties to the blue doughnut – we set standings to improve content, not to narrow it;
  3. We use caps as suitcases, but we’re trying to build a critical mass so we can brawl with them too.

Come check us out, and if you like the idea of being a space hobo, join us on Discord:

I bump the party that bumps the par tay

1 Like

im uk here mate, so im likely to be on when you are, as im on most of the day, the mrs fkn hates it though, hahaha. i thought i mailed you in game on my bwill acct,but i might have just thought i did while i was supping on my homebrew, ah well, fk it ill send you our discord link in game so you can chat tous in person mate

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.