Level 4 Mining Mission Summary

Just be mindful of your surroundings. Removing 90% of your tank for a drone damage amplifier may not always be a good idea.

What could possibly go wrong?

1 Like

My current mining mission fleet and the missions I use them for are listed below.

L4 Gas Venture
ā€¢ Gas Injections
ā€¢ Like Drones to a Cloud

L4 Ice Retriever (w/Medium Ice Harvester Accelerator I)
ā€¢ Cheap Chills
ā€¢ Ice Installation

L4 Ore Retriever
ā€¢ Not Gneiss at All

L4 Ore Porpoise
ā€¢ Arisite Envy
ā€¢ Feeding the Giant
ā€¢ Geodite and Gemology

As a general rule I will regularly decline the ā€˜Mother Lodeā€™ mission and on the off chance I get it twice in a row I will just go do something else while waiting out the cool down on the penalty for declining a mission twice in four hours.

1 Like

Do you have an idea of the distribution of the destinations ? eg in same constellation, at 2 jumps max ?

One out of about 8 missions is one jump away, otherwise it stays in the same system.

5 Likes

tyvm.

My current mining mission fleet and the missions I use them for are listed below.

L4 Gas Venture
ā€¢ Gas Injections

ā€¢ Cheap Chills
ā€¢ Ice Installation

L4 Ore Retriever
ā€¢ Not Gneiss at All

L4 Ore Porpoise
ā€¢ Arisite Envy
ā€¢ Feeding the Giant
ā€¢ Geodite and Gemology

As a general rule I will regularly decline the ā€˜Mother Lodeā€™ mission and on the off chance I get it twice in a row I will just go do something else while waiting out the cool down on the penalty for declining a mission twice in four hours.

3 Likes

L4 Gas Venture
ā€¢ Gas Injections

ā€¢ Cheap Chills
ā€¢ Ice Installation

L4 Ore Retriever
ā€¢ Not Gneiss at All

L4 Ore Porpoise
ā€¢ Arisite Envy
ā€¢ Feeding the Giant
ā€¢ Geodite and Gemology

A bumpā€¦

L4 Gas Venture
ā€¢ Gas Injections

ā€¢ Cheap Chills
ā€¢ Ice Installation

L4 Ore Retriever
ā€¢ Not Gneiss at All

L4 Ore Porpoise
ā€¢ Arisite Envy
ā€¢ Feeding the Giant
ā€¢ Geodite and Gemology

1 Like

This guide rocks!

A question about agents in HiSec: other thank Thukker Mix agent in Hodrold (hard to access with a mining barge) what faction/corp LP stores are good for miners?
Iā€™m not interested in the best LP/ISK ratio, but for a decent one.

Hey @Praetor_Serpe up higher @Miss_Stardust has a post and had this to add:

Best Level IV Mining Mission corps/systems:

** Minmatar Mining Corportation ** (Republic)

ALDILUR system. FIVE, yes FIVE Level IV agents deep in the quietest backwater of the Republic. But its 0.9. But you can run several agents at once, and even if you decline, you are bound to get a good one. Thereā€™s a storyline agent several jumps away from MMC, but a closer one for a different corp. You can force MMC by getting a storyline on the closer agent and not accepting it until it expires. I lived out here for months. Its QUIET. And far from everything.
GULFONODI system. One level IV agent and THREE Level III agents (only do the L3 ice mission) in a 0.5 system (best rewards). Molden Heath has a tiny high-sec area and its BUSY, so caution advised.
** Material Acquisition** (Gallente)
This one is insanely interesting. There are two excellent MA L4 operating areas. One is in a high-sec island in Placid at Ommaerrer. Theres a L4 and L3 located here, as well as a MA storyline agent. This is behind a FW pipe. I lived here as well. I never lost any of my frigates in the entry pipe from Stacmon ( I had gate safes). This pocket is extraordinarily quiet. The safer area is VALE. Vale has two L4s in a 0.7 system in the same station. Two jumps over there is a CHEMAL TECH L4 mining agent in a 0.9 system. Another two jumps away is a QUAFE L4 agent in a 0.5 system. The storyline agent in this pocket works for THE SCOPE. MA is my primary mining mission corp and I am grinding to 10.0 with them.

** Astral Mining** (Gallente)
There are FOUR L4 agents in AUFAY, which is 0.5 rated. This system is on the Jita-Dodixie trade route and is heavily camped with suicide gankers. I donā€™t advise doing mining missions here.

** Rapid Assembly** (Caldari)
In western Lonetrek there are two L4s one jump apart in 0.5 systems. RA is my favorite Caldari mining mission corporation. I havenā€™t run any missions for them in years as my present toon is Gallente-standing heavy.

5 Likes

Iā€™m currently doing L4 mining in Hagaken for Caldari Steel. Your guide for the different set upā€™s for the retriever and Venture, pretty much mirror mine almost. With where iā€™m at, im just a few jumps away from my home station, and lil bit further out from jita. .

Damn, skimming through the posts I missed @Miss_Stardust info.

RIght now I have my miner alt in Inari (0.5 in The Citadel), running missions for Joint Harvesting.
The place is quiet and is near Jita (8 jumps).

same, I tried but the jammers are very annoying !

and yes, Moobelanu is one of the best mining agent ATM.

With a porpoise I have a 30M/h with very AFK. I guess using correct exhumers would enhance it.

and yes right now rildboko is worth a good lot in HS.

if you can go null, Aluse Melfabier and Bougale Baille in NM-OEA are worth 3.6 times rildobkoā€™s worth wrt LP value. that means that if you do 30M/h like me in HS (in porpoise), you should do 110M/h in null.

Any tip on raising Thukker mix standing?

Right now I can run level 2 missions with them and Iā€™m raising my standing with security missions, but Iā€™ve noticed they have only a level 3 distribution agent in high sec and Iā€™m not ready to put my feet in low sec.

Should I continue running level 2 security missions or Iā€™m faster with level 3 distribution missions?

1 Like

security are much faster to raise standing.

However the fastest is to pay someone to raise your corp standing.

1 Like

A bumpā€¦

L4 Gas Venture
ā€¢ Gas Injections

ā€¢ Cheap Chills
ā€¢ Ice Installation

L4 Ore Retriever
ā€¢ Not Gneiss at All

L4 Ore Porpoise
ā€¢ Arisite Envy
ā€¢ Feeding the Giant
ā€¢ Geodite and Gemology

Hm. Fits?

Hey @Corwin_Dnari

All the fits are up in the OP.