LF a Few laid back people who like killing (New Bro Friendly)

So I am looking for people to join my corp of course. I am going to explain it a bit differently.

On a normal day i log in, check my mails, see who is online, then grab a frigate and go out into FW (Faction Warfare) Low sec and see if i can get some kills and good fights. At the same time i throw my indy alt out to mine and make the iskies to replace my frigates when i have not had too good of luck. I am looking for people who enjoy the small gang fun and good cheap fights. of course i run missions and stuff like that if the night is slow and aint much to be killed. Need to keep the isk income. This is a very laid back environment and all are welcome. Just trying to get some friends to roam with me and possibly up the ship sizes a little for more fights. I do mess around with capitals and black ops and stuff like that from time to time so that could be a future thing looked at aswell. Even if you dont want to join the corp but still like small gang pew pew. i do accept people into our fleets if they ask.

What im looking for:

• Chill pilots of all ages (brand spanking new to Veteran)
  • Down to pew pew
  • Discord Availiable

Like I mentioned before. Even if you do not want to join my corp, I do accept people into our small gang roams and if you ask will gladly invite you when we do send one out.

We are based in Amarr space. Our public chat is Flat. Pub Hope to hear from you soon. o7

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.