LF a solid lowsec pvp corp

pretty much bored of nullsec life, looking to move out definite and living the lowsec life.

Me:
I’m a 2006ish player
Have several useful alts incl cap alt.
keeping myself up to date with the game mechanics
Experience in nullsec >>>>>low/wh
Good on isk and willing to buy fleet ships.

Looking for:
Well organized Lowsec corp (no FW tho)
big/small fleet fights (inc capital escalations)

Bonus if :
Near L5 mission hub
has citadels for invention/manufacturing
filament roams into nullsec

please post here, evemail ingame or leave your public channel name and I hop into.
Im not much online on this alt

Hi space.

Can you consider Thera as your base of operations.

Mass is part of pandemic horde alliance BUT iam responsible for the thera wing who will operate from said system and focus enterally in small/midsize pvp.

We will live in thera and we wont do any sov warfare unless you decide to join in between and whatnot.

The reason for this wing is for the same reason that you have atm. I could not stand sov warfare anymore and since i am a skirmish pilot i had to do something different.

by living in thera we will have great access to hunting space where we can collect tears and create havoc.

important to understand is that Pandemic horde as an alliance are currently blue with most of eve ONLY in delve which is the warzone. Outside said region all entities are considered hostile :slight_smile:

if you want to know more please feel free to join our discord

If you dont find us interesting enough i guess there is nothing wrong with a free bump, up to the top we go :slight_smile:

cheers
/prim

Hey Hanzo

We might offer what you are looking for. I’ve dropped you a mail in game with more details of how we are setup and what we can offer.

My general recruitment post is below too if this is of interest:

o7

Sent you an evemail hit me up there or on discord if you are interested.

Hey man,

A band apart is currently recruiting, we have opportunities in LS and WH space with multiple roams a week, we are a small gang and solo pirate corp In Stay Frosty and average pilots and we have a very strong industrial arm who also have a good footing in a Low class wormhole. We love PVP and do PVE on the side to help keep the isk flowing…

Hit us up in game In one of our public channels “The Frosty Hammer” or “Eveoganda” or message myself directly Ingame :slight_smile:

We also host the annual FFA in Ouelletta so always have something going on for people to do.

Check us out. [EU/USTZ] Are you UNQUALIFIED?

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities whilst also providing a fun environment to play in.

We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

SHADOW CARTEL

We are a member of Shadow Cartel alliance based in Essence region.

PVP CONTENT

We take the view that PvP can take place anywhere so place no limits on where we find content. With our extensive WH system and recon group we are able to find rich content areas throughout Eve including low sec, null sec and WH space.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This provides a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

No Mandatory fleets bashing citadels or waiting on timers ending in blueballs.
No Blob fleets with tidi where pilots are just F1 pushers.
No Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Great corp and alliance FCs
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Frequent PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
  • Corp fleets including nano roams, wormhole hunting, blops and sniper camps
  • Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
  • FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Voice comms (Teamspeak)
  • Discord, Slack
  • EU Timezone
  • Self sufficient

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :partying_face:

We seem to meet all your requirements, drop me a message in game if you want to talk some more.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.