LF Corporation PvP/PvE and / or mining Related

Goodafternoon all.
So I have kept my eyes on the ingame recruitment channel. Long story short, holy ■■■■ its dead. It used to
be if you pop a message 20+ vultures jumped on top of you…now its just newbies looking for a corp and
nobody even bats an eye…So…taday. let me give it a try here.

I am an a player that has been on and off ever since 2003 on multiple characters. Been there, done it all kinda guy and its unlikely I ever become a hardcore player…but who knows…after my current break i’d like to try again to become active.

This toon is new, fresh, (long live injectors/extractors) and ‘‘very focussed’’ 107m skillpoints, turned into being the perfect minmatar sub cap pilot and maxed out mining skills with a decent wallet to have a comfy life. IE,if its mining or winmatar…its pritty much lvl 5 skills all accross the board.

I am looking for that active group of people,who would not push minimum activity requirements. Or anything mandatory, a more social group…that likes to play,solo or in groups. And this in time,I hope will let me enjoy the game as it I did in the older days. Pvp/ Pve/ Etc, I feel home in most affairs.

Got something along those lines? let me know <3

Hi @Sigrid_Waidottir

We are not quite “casual” but do have something a bit different to offer than most eve groups. We’re really looking for experienced and competent people so I think you’d fit in.

I’ve linked the main advert below (because I really don’t want to type it all out again) and if you’re interested jump on the discord included. Thanks!

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

Hello Sigrid Waidottir,
US/AU and some EU corp here, not much of a hard core corp, only thing required is to be on comms when you are online, and talk about stuff while drinking. if you find our thread interesting come have a chat with us o7

Down Under Syndrome is looking for corporations and new recruits! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

shot you a message in-game!

We are a low-key active corp with minimal requirements and would be a good fit. We should chat!

Hi Sigrid!

Welcome back to Eve.

We are a group based in shallow null, with a strong focus on community for those who wish to get involved. We dont have compulsory activities and are RL friendly.

Check out our ad and hopefully we get a chance to speak soon.

Sent ya a message in-game! Good luck on the search!

Hello @Sigrid_Waidottir 🇬🇧 Extremely Active Corporation - Looking for Ratters , Miners and PvP players - TEST Alliance - IFED - Established NullSec Community - we are recruiting and would be very to interested in having you join us :slight_smile:

Nexus Ad Large

Eve Forum Post: Nexus Federation - Industry, Mining and PvE. Looking for pilots and corporations!

CEO & Recruitment - Kael Zatek (Discord: Kael Zatek#0206)

Discord: Join our discord!

might want to look here

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. We have an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” that is the commercial and manufacturing base of our organization. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

You should check out our corp, Solar Winds Trade Consortium (or is it Conglomerate? - I keep forgetting). We’re basically a social club for old crusty vets.

Channel: SWTC Lobby.

@all Thx for your fast and lovely replies, Currently at work so give me a day or two to read everything <3

hugs and kisses and who knows, talk soon.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.