LF Null Sec corp

So, I’m coming back to Eve after about a year and a half away. I was previously in E-Uni when I first started playing. Due to my work schedule as an RN, I have some irregular play times/days. I enjoy PvE/incursions and 20+ size PvP roams. I have participated in the Low sec campus within E-Uni and enjoyed the PvE sites, but being at constant alert for the numerous war targets wore me down. I have never been in any Null-sec corp.

What I am looking for:
Corp preferably part of large alliance so I can move around in peace at times.
Corp that has a PvE “division”?
Null/sov space only, not interested in WH corp’s.
Some stealth bomber attack runs.

What I will bring:
I will defend whatever corp I eventually end up in, and I would be on Discord/TS3, etc. As stated above, I’m not really a fan of MANDATORY PVP times as my work dictates my play times.
Since I run incursions BS’s at V, Large weapons are V and Specializations and Gunnery skills at 4, missile skills at V scanning skills are all 4, most Caldari ships are at V, including Cov. Ops Frigates, including skilled for BLOPS.
Looking for a long-term home/corp.
I have mining/hauler alt, about 30 days away from flying a Bowhead, then about a week away from JF. Mining is all V’s, including reprocessing skills for HS ores at V. Salavaging skills at 4/5 as well. If I like the corp I’d like to bring in my alt.
I would be willing to use my alt as an out of corp hauler/transporter as well.

Like I said, since I’m only familiar with E-Uni, if I have left anything out or if you have any questions, PM me here, reply, or send me an in-game mail.

Edit #1: 33+mil SP, alt has 16+mil SP.
Edit #2: Can’t do anything ship related above Battleships; ie. caps/subcaps/dread/carrier.

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey man, I have a Corp that would be a really good fit for you. I’m not a huge fan on copy and pasting recruitment ads so I’d love the talk to you personally on discord, maybe over comms? We can address and questions you have and generally just have a good time talking about EVE. Add me on discord at Ario#4653. I’m available 24/7.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.