LF PvP Corp in/around Black Rise Region

Hi all,

Just putting a feeler out for PvP corps that operate in/around the Black Rise region.

Would prefer non-FW corps, but will still look at FW corps if you guys reply here.

Just a point to note - this isn’t the character I’d be joining with. It’d be another (~70m SP) which I have in alpha state at the moment .

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Bear_Templar

We’re about 3 regions north of Black Rise, in Deklein. Very much PVP but as we are self sufficient, we can do other stuff like industry and ratting for those who are into that.

We’re part of the Darkness Alliance [DARK.] and we have loads of content going on with the GOTG Coalition.

A 70m SP character works for us!

Be great to speak to you.

Speak to @Wishdokkta_CEO for EU and Undeadenemy for US

Here’s Wish’s about us blurb:

Hey man! Deklein is pretty close (jump bridges), we roam Black Rise a lot.

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Here’s our ad, we are based in Prism.

Is killing ratting blues during CTA not your style?
Have you grown weary of your mentally unstable alliance exec?
Are you tired of having to go 20 jumps to find someone that isn’t blue to your alliance?
If so, Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is the place for you! DnG is a PvP corporation operating in Low-security space offering content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What We Offer

Strong US TZ presence
Regular roams - typically brawly armor comps
Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local
Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations
The good word of our goddess Kesha
Did I mention dank memes?
Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes
What we’re looking for

Strong independent pilots looking for gudfights
Pvp-oriented corporations
Unwavering loyalty to Kesha
Ustz pilots
Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, or FallenDream09 in game.

apply to our website http://dirtnglitter.com/

Little bump before I go away for the weekend.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.