Returning Player, would prefer a corp in Vale of the Silent

Hi, as said above, I have returned. Played on and off for a few years. Am currently in Vale of the Silent, and would like to remain there as I am familiar with the space. Therefore, would like offers from corps in that region if possible.

I do scanning, small ship pvp, and some hauling.

hope to hear from you.

1 Like

Where’s the area you talking about? Near Empire space?

It’s in 0.0

How far from Faction space? Obsidian Acquisitions is our corp, we hire players from all over the place, but our main concern is new players and Highsec related areas. If you could join us, you could train new players some PvP and scanning, and you will expect to get paid. Reply if interested, reply if not, stating the reasons why, please, not pushing.

Hi Anarcho

We are near you (ish) in Deklein. We are The Riot Formation [RIOT.]

We are a nullsec PVP corp that is totally self sufficient and we’re also part of the Darkness Alliance [DARK.]

Have a look at my link below and contact WISHDOKKTA CEO for EU and UNDEADENEMY for US

Be great to have you on board o7

Thank you for your interest. Shall give it more time before I look outside of Vale though.

1 Like

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (71.6% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Sorry, was away for the weekend. Still looking for Vale if possible please.

if your still looking,

we have two systems in vale.

We are active EU/US TZ corporation in Tenal very close to Vale with strong logistics backbone to get you where you need to be .

We offer a high truesec system with 0% corp tax . Bunch of mature players who understand RL comes first . If this intereests you join

Dark Crimson Pub Channel

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.