Seeking fun in nullsec pvp pve EU

Looking for a corp within nullsec,
37 mil sp with room to skill into doctrines, im a eu player and a bad sleeper so i play accross timezones ! Mainly looking for pvp action with pve opportunities im currently running t5 abyssals in hi sec and watching local and evekill like im in null sec already
Would prefer larger fleets over small

1 Like

Hey Murphys

Would you be interested in Wormhole Space? I run a small corp that is rebuilding in wormhole space where we roam out into nullsec for PVP opportunities. All small gang stuff for the moment, plenty of ISK making opportunities in WH space too.

We are UK and EU based.

Let me know.

AL

https://new.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/1eymdgh/aar_rmc_bring_300_nerds_to_fight_100_lowsec_chads/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Hey!

I think we get you sorted, Take a look :slight_smile:

Hay buddy am looking for new member if you fancy a chat and learn more jump in my alliances discord and have a chat

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Hi there! Check out primal instinct

Maybe give us a look? Could be a good fit :slight_smile:

Check us out by clicking the link below and if your interested in what we have to offer then jump onto our discord for a chat. We would love you talk to you!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/yamagata-syndicate-eu-null-sec-pvp

Hi there, we are a EU corp with a strong NA timezone. o/

o/ Murphyslaw1