[LF] returning to EVE: looking for opportunities (BLOPs, casual PVP)

To be short - my background:
Was played EVE from 2012 till 2018.
After the break wants to try this game back, but more in casual mode.
In 2018 I have extracted SP from all my accounts and now I have the plan to inject it back into new characters (BLOPs pilot, and probably one cyno alt).

My PVP experience:

• NULL-sec alliance (non-CTA, but 3-5 fleetups weekly)
  • fleet role: dictor (1st window) + logi (2nd)
  • BLOPs (in fleet drops, also solo experience in 2-windows mode)

What I’m looking for:

• Prefer NULLs, but can try deadspace or lowsec also
  • Casual style PVP alliance (no CTA, no “flights schedule”)
  • Possibility to PVE farm
  • AU/NZ timezone

What I can offer:

• instead of CTA, I’m ready to logon and join any unplanned BLOP drops in my working time, for example
  • ready to fly in 2-windows mode (drop target scout / cyno-tackler)
  • main char is BLOP-focused (SP not injected yet, coz still thinking about the ship - sin / widow)
  • ready to upgrade the necessary skills for the main char and alt also (SP from the market)

p.s. I understand that many alliances are skeptical of candidates who are looking for opportunities for their characters with zero history (who want to start from scratch, so to speak). Therefore, I am ready to provide them with any proofs (links to the zkillboard, correspondence from the original accounts, and more detailed answers to questions that may have arisen).

Cheers!

bump!
<got some offers, but still looking>

Hi @el_Meow

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so that might be something different than what you’re used to. We’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people. We have a small but active group of people working in the AUTZ who are always keen to have more people to hunt with and grab some targets!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

1 Like

We are always recruiting

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.