LF Small laid back, social and friendly corp. Not interested in PVP

Hello all.

MST time zone; would prefer a western North American corp. Or any corp that’s most active from 19:30 - 22:30 MST

I am a returning player looking for a fresh corporation. I rolled up a new character in order to re-learn the game and not be overwhelmed by any changes. I have a few older characters in the 10-20million SP range, however, I enjoy the process of skilling up so am keeping to the new one for now.

I am hoping to find a very friendly, laid back, and relatively social corp. I would prefer it if the corp was only 5-10 active members as I will have a chance to get to know people but I am not set in stone on that. Definitely no large or even med-large corps, please. Just not my style. I am 31 years old and looking for a similar age range or a mature group that will have no tolerance for poor behavior.

Things I am interested in:

*Industry - (I can’t seem to ever get to the point where it’s actually more valuable than the raw resources but I really enjoy the process)
*Mining - When I am bored and watching a show. Not interested in full-time mining.
*Exploration - theoretically… but might need some help.
*Missions, ratting, or whatever the latest content is. - Not my main interest but I still do it.
*Smaller corps - 5-10 active people
*Regular use of Discord

Things I am not interested in at all:

*PVP - If somehow I end up at war obviously I am happy to assist with defending if necessary… just not my jam on the regular
*Piracy - I would rather the opposite. Show up and help a struggling pilot.
*Ganking - yawn lame
*Suicide Ganking - Will instantly leave if that’s a thing the corp allows.
*Large Corporations - Sorry just too hard to get to know anyone.
*Dangerous Space - Hopefully your home base is located somewhere safe.

Those are the main ones I can think of. I understand a large part of EVE online is all about PVP but it’s just not my thing. Please don’t hate on me for it. I enjoy the game enough without any of that and I am looking for similar minded people.

Thank you for your time! I look forward to getting to know some new people!

Fly Safe
o7

heya , our recruiter sent you an in game mail. welcome back

Hey there, I am a recruiter for Oblivion Wing.

We are a small but slowly growing corp that meets your requirements.
We are based in high sec and our focus is mainly towards industry and mining but we also have some PvE players running missions and such.
We use discord regularly and we are not interested in pvp, at least not in the near future.

One of our biggest priorities is keeping a chill and drama-free environment where everyone can have fun while we meet our goals.

We are NA time, i guess when you say 7:30 to 10:30 MST you mean AM time, and at that time we got rarely someone online, but if you meant PM, we normally play around 14:00 and 21:00 MST

We are a mature group with real life obligations so we know that real life always comes first.

We can provide:
-Mining boosts
-Ore buyback programs
-PvE and mission running groups
-Own discord server
And much more!.

If you are interested you can PM me or join the ingame channel: “Oblivion Wing Recruitment Channel”.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We have an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” currently based in high sec Minmatar space that would be perfect for ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Thanks, everybody for getting in touch with me! I found a corp that seems like a good fit for me. Best of luck and fly safe!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.