Hey folks. Played on and off for a few years, trying different things but nothing ever stuck. Started a new indy-focussed character and feel like I’ve finally found what I want to do and where I want to be in Eve Online. Problem is, space is kind of lonely, so I would like to find a nice corp where I can hang out with like-minded folks. Currently 4m sp, so not a lot, but a start at least. I’m technically EUTZ, but my schedule is pretty erratic and I’m often playing at random times, so don’t take that to mean much.
What I’m looking for:
- Industry/PvE focussed corp. Ideally folks that are into trading, research, manufacturing, PI, maybe some exploration from time to time. Bonus points if you have folks with more esoteric careers (lore hunters, rare item collectors, anything quirky and interesting like that). I’m not massively into mining or missions, but if that’s your jam, that’s fine, so long as that’s not the sole focus of the corp.
- Zero PvP obligations. Not my thing, sorry.
- Hi-Sec preferable, but not mandatory. I doubt I’d be a good fit for a Low-Sec or WH group, and I’m not sure I’d want to do either, but happy to listen to offers if for whatever reason you would want to take me on. Open to Null-Sec offers, again if you think I’d be a good fit. Not going to Pochven, sorry.
- Established corp would be ideal. A functional corp that’s been around for a couple of years, with a solid core member base and plans for the future; that would suit me down to the ground. Not really interested in joining any start-up corps, unless you have demonstrable leadership experience and know where you’re going - I don’t want to join a corp and then see it fold the next week.
- Active membership, but nothing overbearing. A medium sized corp of about 20-30 active people would be great, a little more or a little less is fine. But I don’t want to be member #1578 of your massive megacorp; I’m looking for something a little more tight-knit.
- A social focus. To be honest, I’m just looking for a cool bunch of people I can shoot the breeze with and chat to whilst I go about my business.
- No voice obligations. I know this is a big deal breaker and a red flag for a lot of corps, but due to RL circumstances I can’t be on voice comms at the moment. That may change one day, but not in the foreseeable future. So a corp that socialises mainly through text chat is kind of mandatory.
- Relatively mature atmosphere. I don’t mind having a laugh and joking around, all good fun between friends, but not here for childishness, drama, memes or ****posting etc.
Thanks for taking the time to read, I look forward to hearing from you