Lo0okiong for super chill corp, FW

got a lot of skill points, was training a cap alt when i beat eve. want a chill low priority FW corp where the goal is to hang out pvp and welp for shits’n’giggles. ‘galente’ main. but looking for all the fun EVE has. did a reykjavik fan fest and want a corp who wants to eve IRL and meet for fanfests with fun t-shirts and eve just enough for pvp and fun.

honestly i’m coming back to eve because its the only mmo with the best players, in and out of game. later dudes.

tamajaq.

Aideron Robotics is the place to be and would be my suggestion :slight_smile:

3,000 ships lost in your mum!

What sort of dick-tator am I?
Orlav Aldent 2020
“Dear god this has been a long time coming, I’ve been active in EVE for around 5 years. In that time I have been a lowsec pirate playing scrubby gate games and camping till the dreads drop. I have done hard time in nullsec, playing king of the hill and cloaky camping kids that 100% deserved it, 40% of the time. After nullsec burnt me to a crisp, I got lost in wormhole space and fell in love with the splash, Jspace is without a doubt the love of my life however I now find myself in lowsec once again. This time though I want to build my own community, I have spent a lot of my game time building and supporting the communities I have been lucky enough to be a part of and at long last, I want my own little crew of fruits, nuts and vegetables to unleash on the unsuspecting and uncloaked.”

Requirements

• Omega - I would love to open my doors to alphas as well, however I don’t believe that non-faction warfare lowsec space is well suited for alphas, this requirement may change however, I do value the raw fearlessness that new bros have.
  • USTZ - This is flexible, however i’m an Australian that works nightshift and that’s not going to change anytime soon, so USTZ is the best fit. I won’t discourage other TZs, however be aware that I cannot guarantee content, that’s in your court.
  • PVP - I don’t care what you do for income, I have several side ventures myself that are of the care bear kind. However when you hear the words “I’ve tackled a…”, you will be expected to back up our tackler ASAP.
  • 18+ - I’m not interested in edgelords who are edgelords for the edge. I want everyone to jell and to respect one another even if you don’t agree on everything others think or share. There are loose community guidelines that will be made clear, they are there to cultivate an open and enjoyable culture and community.

Join me on discord

Hay bud we a small pvp corp eu/usa
If you looking for pvp soon as I join back with my alliance you will have more targets that you can shake a stick at with over 100 war dec on iv only drop out so I can get more member to do more pvp opp so if your interest drop me message in the meantime check out FAQ also there is a link to or discord channel

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a low sec, no-drama, corporation. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 :slight_smile: :smiley: =D

Villore accords… Every day, every hour, several fights per hour… Almost constant fighting, just pick up your corp according to timezone, tax level etc… Comms and fleets are for everyone and you do not need to register in ton of different web sides to get into fleet.

What’s your timezone? i am US moutain and typically play between 5-9pm EST USTZ

Might not be the right TZ for you. I’m US mountain and play USTZ 1500-1700 EST USTZ most often, but sometimes 1300 EST USTZ

Than contact Last Rites. They are US wing and also have most kills in our alliance.

Come chat with us, your playtime fits in fairly well with our active time, we’re the main group in Amarr FW and focus mainly on maintaining a tightknit group to have fun with

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.