Local Comms Blackout - Discussion Thread

CCP myself i have treid worm holes didnt like, this move only beneifits gankers, no body else, none of these ppl who like this r adding more accounts to eve, but CCP if u check i unsubbed 3 paid accounts, if i was a ganker i would agree 100%, i dont plex my accounts. Star Citzen is looking very good, also there is another stress free game lol, it is always easy to insult others gankers. to have a discussion is something i dodnt think u can comprehend which equals why u are a ganker.

extra= game balancer sucks and only beneifits gankers
, not enough null space and corps and alliances have been allowed to become way to large , a choice of join or else death awaits n nothing in the middle

6 Likes

14 Likes

So, your position is if I can hold a conversation with you, Im not a ganker, is that correct?

2 Likes

Null Sec and WH have vastly different mechanics. Travel, payout, capitals availability, cyno, system effects, etc etc etc. Simply blacking out local doesn’t even come close to making them equal.

If you are use to flying solo in null with the expectation of safety yo uare part of the reason this is occuring. Nul is meant to be a dangerous place that requires player cooperation to make it safe to profit. Local is\was preventing that. Dscan is your friend, and be sure to fly with friends. Otherwise, highsec is where you’re meant to be.

8 Likes

Beautiful post. I completely agree with u.

I hope they listen.

4 Likes

sure go to SC, and pay rediculous amounts of IRL money for ships and a game thats still not fully completed last i checked. star trek online is still going so you can play it for free

all my 3 accounts are now unsubed aswell.

5 Likes

I subbed a few extra accounts as hunter killers because this stuff is gonna be great.

Wormholerbtw

10 Likes

See ya later carebears

2 Likes

Excellent. Well done.

Before anybody leaves.

As you no longer have need of it, may I acquire your stuff?

6 Likes

Null was dangerou, and players cooparated t make it safe. Local fascilitated this cooperation. Dscan might work in empty systems (something null will soon be too), but in busy systems since you cant separate friend from foe.

not playing and quiting is also an option.

1 Like

That certainly will help if one of your accounts starts hunting your extra subbed.

1 Like

So what your saying is your alliance that controls the space you’re in isn’t organized enough that you have a ton of people in the system, but you can’t tell who are good guys or bad guys in d-scan range? Well played.

2 Likes

Ah yes. Star citizen. I can’t wait until they declare bankruptcy. I think they tried to find a publisher recently but couldn’t find one because the studio was such a disastrous failure. I salute you Imperium… Cloud… or whatever they’re called.

2 Likes

Sure, wormholes are just like nullsec, if you take away null’s:

• asset safety
  • ability to make and use supers
  • static gates
  • ability to spawn in home station (always have to spawn in hi/low sec)
  • moon goo
  • static respawning asteroid belts
  • ability to use jump-drives. so now you have to haul everything in DSTs or smaller
  • gates that are one-size-fits-all. You can then only fit certain size ships in some gates. Also they close when you have too many ships go through, or at the most in-opportune moment.
  • static gates – having to scan down every gate (hole) all the way back to highsec. And the last jump is a frigate hole so can’t be used for logistics, because murphy’s a bloody f’n AARRAGH!
  • ability to own more than one system (reasonably)
  • ability to jump-bridge between owned systems
  • ability to even own the system you live in… we have to fight for our space, ya knuckle-draggers.
  • other stuff I’m not pulling off-hand

Don’t compare wormholes to null. its stupid because they’re not comparable.
Please stop spouting the utter nonsense you hear others trumpet.
If you know fuckall about wormholes, then think more before posting.
Otherwise, you might want to try out jspace, learn a new facet of the game you likely have no real experience with. It is definitely fun, lots of small gang fights.

shamelessly copied from local salt thread

8 Likes

I hope CCP has finally learned they need to ignore some vocal segments of the player base for the good of the game.

4 Likes

Unsubs preemptively before the problem even happens.
Ccp only looks at data furing the short term black out and your information isnt even there as you unsubbed before.
Ccp doesnt notice because of that.
???
Profit…?

My 600 accounts will expire soon. And I’m going to biomass the character that everybody refers to as “that cheeky fellow”.

1 Like

OP thinks he won’t get ganked in Star Citizen. OP is wrong.

1 Like