Logi enthusiast looking for PVP fleets in early EU TZ, eve time + 2

I am looking for small/medium scale fleet PVP as a logi pilot.
Unfortunately my TZ is just a little outside normal EU, I play from 17:00 - 20:00 eve time in the week, later on weekends.

Does your alliance and/or corps have roam/defence/deployment fleets in those 3 hours during the week and do you need a logi pilot that can fly any logi ship?
If so, I am keen to participate with you. I can also fly almost anything else (126M SP) but would love to do logi more.

1 Like

– Valklears. is recruiting
╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
╠► Roam, Loot & Pillage
╠► No Blob, Minimal Blues
╠► Small Gang Warfare
╠► Gatecamping
╠► Fight for the Guristas

Hey there :slight_smile:

I’m actually in a major rush … I wasn’t going up update the recruitment forum but … I had to !
Anyway, UMAH ain’t under a super-umbrella of mega corps and constant wars, however … we are a solid, nice friendly community with ambition and the intention to grow! I’m very keen to find more pvp players aswell as industrial… You got industrial, mining, and everything that goes with that. But also gatecamping, blops, small gang roam occasionally, CTA (home def and offensive). Take your pick <3

Seeing our … imminent future atm (small invasion), I’m sure your love of logi would be really good, very soon :wink: hehe.
I’m gonna pack my computer and be kid-free for several days and pure gaming, so I’ll be on in a few hours. If you want, join Umah_Pub ingame and we can have a chat? If it’s not for you then … well atleast I’m sure we had a great chat :stuck_out_tongue:

Here, you get some ‘basics’ from this recruitment thread.

1. Non toxic stuff allowed ← So simple right?
  2. RL prio corp… we want ppl to enjoy EVE and not to have it as their duty.

I hope to see you! o/

That is literally our prime time for EU Members in Corp.

Go ahead and drop by if you like : https://discord.gg/nSSMExp4

Yo m8, mabbe u like to help the good guys of New Eden? :sunglasses:

Have a look… New Eden Police Force

Greetings. Our association is in TEST and Delve so we always are looking for LOGI pilots. We can promise you what you are looking for plus you get to be a member of a leading Alliance.

We offer a lot more than that as the association does a good bit of Industry, research, and pretty much everything available to the game. SRP for ship replacement, free blueprints and such. Like all the good places we will do a background check and require Mumble and Discord. US and EU TZ corp members and world wide via the Alliance. One day discord pass. https://discord.gg/dvpkkQCa

Hey,

Hit me up in game, might have something interesting for you.

HG

Hi R’Onin

If you can consider thera please make sure to check us out.

we are part of Horde and we have a dedicated wing that operates from thera and focus in small/midsize pvp.

That being said you can also use your alts if any in our nullsec space for isk making.

if you want to know more about what we have to offer just visit our discord for a chit chat

if not i guess a free bump its never bad :slight_smile:

see you en space

/prim

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities whilst also providing a fun environment to play in.

We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

SHADOW CARTEL

We are a member of Shadow Cartel alliance based in Essence region.

PVP CONTENT

We take the view that PvP can take place anywhere so place no limits on where we find content. With our extensive WH system and recon group we are able to find rich content areas throughout Eve including low sec, null sec and WH space.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This provides a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

No Mandatory fleets bashing citadels or waiting on timers ending in blueballs.
No Blob fleets with tidi where pilots are just F1 pushers.
No Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Great corp and alliance FCs
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Frequent PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
  • Corp fleets including nano roams, wormhole hunting, blops and sniper camps
  • Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
  • FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Voice comms (Teamspeak)
  • Discord, Slack
  • EU Timezone
  • Self sufficient

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

Hey im having issues finding you in game so please come and say hi in our pub channel.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.