Apologies for having to make my own thread, but I’m not really finding myself convinced by the average recruitment ad and wanted to reach out in a more personal manner to make sure tis would be a good fit, both for me and the corp. I’ve been around, tried my luck here or there, had plenty of burnouts and self-seeking, but all in all, I realize that I’m at my most happiest in EVE when I’m taking part in organized fleet battles and content a local scale, fighting for a long-term goal with a group that I can both respect and have fun with.
What I can offer:
- Logi cruiser V and Vs for all empire cruisers, okayish skils for a lot a of subcaps…I will fly logi for you every time, just ask me.
- some interest in mining/indy
- Basic survival skills for null and low, plenty of knowledge to share with newer players too.
- Mic, some communication skills, and basic coordination required for fleet battles, a vague interest for FCing, but no real experience to speak of.
What I’m looking for:
- not interested in joining any major bloc, nor taking part in the WWB2.
- Good local fights on a fleet scale, preferably at a predefined timer such as reinforcements or sov defense/offense. Say between 20-200 ppl in the fleet, enough to have doctrines and structure within the fleet, FCs (competence optional) and some kind of a larger objective on the board, but (preferably) no Time dilation, batphones, or blueballing.
- Bonus points if you have a local nemesis, and/or long-term goal in warfare that keeps the fights good and builds a narrative over weeks and months.
-Some manner of SRP preferred
If you think you know a good fit, either post here or message Laurens en Daire in-game or on discord. (#5795) I’d appreciate a longer talk/anecdotes/experiences with people before making my decision.