[Logi Pilot] [60m SP] Looking to learn

Returning player, looking for a mid sized corp engaged in lowsec or nullsec PVP that is willing to teach me how to run logistics ships and help me get out of hisec and stay there.

Last time I played EVE I did nothing but mine, and that was boring as all heck, so this time I want to actually experience the game. In other MMOs I love running builds with lots of fast-paced micromanagement of cooldowns, so I think Logistics could be a lot of fun for me. I know 100% for certain that I want absolutely nothing to do with PVE or mining this time around. I want to make friends, lose ships, and feel like I’m part of something bigger than just repeated NPC dialogue boxes or waiting for rocks to die.

I am a very active and social person. I may need a lot of mentoring when it comes to PVP basics, but I can promise you that I take criticism well. I am committed to learning to do things right and will be proactive and engaged in taking every chance I can to contribute.

That said, I’m looking for a group small enough that I can feel like I’m getting to know people. I want to get drunk, hang out on comms, and actually get to have some freaking socialization with my corpmates- During my last stint in EVE I was part of a large corp that was so overpopulated (and over-regulated in regards to comms) that I never really felt like I got to know anyone in particular. I’d like to avoid a repeat of this.

I drained all my mining alts and tossed the SP onto this character. Right now I’m at about 60m SP, and have adequate skills trained to fly any of the T1 or T2 logi cruisers and frigates with mastery IV. My support fitting skills are also trained. I am 30 days away from having jump drive skills trained to where I could effectively use a Force Aux, which I can already sit in, though I don’t expect to do anything with those until I’ve spent a good long time learning on the cruisers.

I’m away from home on business until next Thursday after which I’ll be returning to my typical USA timezone hours, particularly during weekday overnights. If you think I might fit in with your corp, please feel free to mail me.

1 Like

I sent you an in game mail. o7

1 Like

Dude. You need to hit us up. If learning is truly what you want to do and PVP is your focus, you should join Fwaming Dwagons. We are a newly formed highly active PVP corp. We currently live in a wormhole with a static null connection so all we do is PVP and choose new holes when we want instant content. You don’t need to know a single thing about WH space as we will teach you. As for logi, we will teach you not how to be a bad F1 fleet logi pilot that just watched for brodcasts and anchors on the FC. We will teach you the art of small gang Nano PVP. fighting 10 to 1. The few against the many. You will learn how to become the top 1% of the 1% when you fly with us. Only requirements are you are willing to learn and aren’t toxic on comms. Hit us up on discord to learn more and ask any questions you would like.

Hey bud, we’re a small group (one of the only 30 man groups that can field an average 10-20 in fleet) in wormholes that focuses solely on PvP. Would be a great place for you to learn, push yourself, and improve your mechanics.

1 Like

These guys are solid choice as well. Have fought with and against.

1 Like

Hey @Kebbert_Tsukino

If you’re looking for a small group of competent and active pvpers I think we might be the perfect choice for you in our corp Filthy Peasants.

Filthy Peasants is an RL-first lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in both the Placid and Solitude regions. We’re an established group with active leadership and great FCs that work hard to provide us challenging and entertaining fights. We’re a completely independent group from the 0.0 blocs (blue donut) which means we’re in a target rich environment without complicated politics.

We also take pride in training new comers to pvp on how to do things correctly and try to promote an environment of transparency where we answer any questions you may have. Our doctrines always have logi with us so there will be plenty of opportunity for you to learn and put your skills to the test in real fights.

If you’re interested we’d love to speak with you in our public channel Open Filth in game. You can also find out more info about us from our forum post below:

1 Like

REZCO is large enough to be busy, and small enough that it is friendly. A PvP orientated null sec corp, and we most definately appreciate Logi pilots. Active in US and EU TZ’s.

I will send you an evemail with our public channel details, feel free to pop in and chat if you have not yet decided on where you want to go. If you have, fly well…

Uh, would type more but we’ve all had a couple of beers on comms.

Please read below for more info. Someone that wants to be part of a community is exactly what we’re after.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/black-omega-security-recruitment-for-pvp-ers-now-open/179215/44

Thanks for the responses everyone! I think I found what I’m looking for. Look forward to seeing folks in space.

WEF19
Check us out over at War Eagle Fleet. We’re building a PVP-based corp where you can actually make real friends and build lasting connections. We are part of SLYCE, situated in Etherium Reach and have numerous isk earning systems and PVP opportunities. There are also lots of opportunities to grow into a support or leadership position.

We are in an excellent place, but are rebuilding after the long SOV war between WC and TEST. We’re a great team though and we have excellent connections and fleet opportunities. We will always need logi!

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

I think we would be a perfect fit for you Kebbert. We emphasize on small / mid size gang tactics and i feel like you would learn alot from us.

Check us out at:

If you are interested in trying wormholes: Sinner’s Trajectory [C5-5] PVP

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.