[LOGOF] Oh Bugga AUTZ Corp looking for new members

Oh Bugga is a predominantly AU and NZ time zone corp, we have a long history with various alliances in null, low and even high sec. We are the founding corp for League 0f Grumpy 0ld Farts alliance.

We have been living back in null sec now for several months, did the obligatory rent thing and gave that up as a bad idea… Now we are developing our own Sov in Scalding Pass with Fi.Re Coalition.

As a corp we are very relaxed. We do focus to some degree on PVP but if you didn’t get a kill today no-one is going to have a stroke… just shoot someone later…

As members of L0G0F we can offer our own sov space (this is growing as we have just moved in). We can offer small, medium and large gang PVP, and an alliance Ship Replacement Program.

If you are into PVE and indy we have all that you need, alliance services, space to do things, moons from R64 down… so the world (or at least our constellation) is your oyster.

We use Discord for voice and text comms, and have a forum for the sticky messages… no not the ones written when the fat CEO is eating his daily iced vovo.

We are looking for people that are primarily online in the AUTZ, NZTZ and SEATZ. You don’t have to come from those areas, if you are a shift worker or insomniac and find yourself in our time zone you are still welcome… You just have to get used to my dodgy aussie accent.

We would like to see you on during the week, but get that if you are busy RL is your first priority.

So if you are looking for a chil AUTZ corp in Null join our public channel ‘Gone Troppo’ and have a chat.

Daily bump…

So you may wonder why we are called Oh Bugga… well turns out that is what you hear from a corpie as he is losing his faction battle ship… just as I was trying to think up a name for the corp. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Bumping for all those early rising Aussies, come join Oh Bugga today, lots of opportunities for everything from pvp to indy and beyond. Getting some great fleets lately so lots to keep you entertained.

Been a big day of kills today, come join the party with us.

More sov taken, just waiting for you to come join us and make the most of it. Hit us up if you are interested.

AUTZ Best TZ, lots of stuff to do, come and make your mark in null sec

Well it is Friday, and in the immortal words of Rebecca Black in that incredible song all about Friday…

Yeah, (Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ark) Oo-ooh-ooh, hoo yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Still recruiting

Have you spent 6 months in a leaky boat? Do little old ladies give you Vegimite sandwiches?

Then we are the place you are destined to be.

And if any of your current mates utter softly when they think you are not listening “if you leave me can I come too?” Then tell them of course, “the beds are burning” so they really should come too…

and now to see how many people know the songs those lines came from…