Logos, animations, streaming overlays etc for ISK!

I can make logos for your alliance, stream, website or anything you may need a logo for. I also make animations, video intros, outros, transitions etc

The way I usually work is that I make a series of suggestions based on your input. You then point at what you like, and what you hate. This way, we can work towards the best result for you.

Bellow some fictional names/examples that probably would not be approved by CCP for alliance logos but are simply used to inspire. I can also make logos that (try) to adhere to the specifications set by CCP/EVE to be approved.

I am open to any work and any payment. I accept both ISK and PLEX
Prices can depend on complexity, but I am (still) very flexible. I am a new player so ISK may be more valuable for me than to you.

gif

Drop me a message if you have questions, or if you want to get started!

3 Likes

Just a bump to get this back up in the top.
I have now had the pleasure of working with a few of you, and have available time for more logos, graphics or any project you may have!

Hook me up if you are interested or have questions

Maybe somebody want animation for streaming, youtube, IG?

Still available to take in a few more jobs like this. HMU if you’re interested

Still available to do some work for anyone who needs logos, animations, intros, outros etc.
Accepting ISK and PLEX

Cool Service bumped

U have a discord?

Can you create alliance logos that meet the CCP requirements?

Interested if you have some time.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.