[Service] Alliance Logo Design & Graphic Design

Welcome to Evealon Creative, we offer high end logo and graphic design services to eve corporations and players.

Link to my old post, ive been offering this service for a a few years now and have had plenty of customers, ive been a professional brand/graphic designer for over 12 years. https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=344060

My payment is via isk and all work is unique and created to each customers specification, all copyright of artwork is assigned to you on completion of project so you are not tied to any contracts and the artwork you pay for is yours to keep and do what you want with :).

Check out our services below:

Corporation/Alliance Logo Design & Branding
Website Banners
Killboard Banners

If you require anything not listed then please message me for a tailored quote.

Logos are created in vector format, you will receive 2 examples and a set of 3 revisions. final file pack includes: editable EPS, jpeg, png and various different sizes and colours.

I accept payment via ISK or assets for services (ie Plex, Ships etc) and am contactable via ingame convo and private mail if you require any more information and quotes for any work

Contact me for examples as my website is currently under construction.

Contact me in game via convo or direct mail

========================================

Some testimonials from happy customers :slight_smile:

Quote:
Just got the last of the work i commissioned, to say the least I am VERRY happy. And i will most certainly use Lan again.
Ni Jien - Modulated Dreams

Quote:
Lan Wang… a Amazing artist, who has went thru several different revisions of both a Alliance Logo and a Killboard banner and has done a Amazing Job while the entire time holding my hand thru the entire process.

Great Job Mr. Wang
Amely Miles - Exiled Tech

Quote:
I could not be more pleased with the banner I’ve gotten for my youtube channel. The quality well exceeds the cost I paid and I will be referring anyone else to Lan as well as coming back in the future!

Thank you!!
Shaok Rikku - Mecha Enterprises Fleet

Quote:
I used this service once before and was blown away by the quality of work I received, as well as how willing the designer was to go through every tedious revision I had in mind. Somehow I forgot to post a testimonial last time I was here, so I’ll do it this time as I return to place another order. Great to work with, great prices, quick turn around, and of course - very high quality work.
Jayne Fillon

Quote:
Very good service! Would def recommend and will be using again!
Nutbolt - Avalon Project

portfolio :school_satchel: ?

1 Like

just drop me a message or convo in game and ill send you some examples, website is currently being rebuilt

Total pleasure to work with and an outstanding artist. I gave her a confusing shpeel about “vibes” and a sketch of a fish and through much patience on Lan’s part somehow ended up with something far better than i had hoped or planned. Eagerly awaiting my completed images and will be returning to Lan for all future design work.

:dealwithitparrot:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.