[SERVICE] Graphic Design/Logo Creation

Hello!

I’m newly returned to EVE with a new pilot and am looking to get back into doing some graphic design for EVE corps/alliances. I haven’t done a pile of graphic work, but what work I did complete I got some good reviews from and would like to continue working at it.

Here are the services I offer, as well as the pricing and rough timeline:

Alliance Logo - 1.5b - 1 to 2 days
I create logos that coincide with the CCP requirements to allow incorporation in-game, and if you run into technical issues with the submission, they are corrected free of charge, even if after final payment has been made.

Corporation Logos/Banners - 2b to 4b - 1 to 3 days
Corporations, and even alliances, often request logos for their websites or other service pages. These can be more time consuming than in-game logos and often much more detailed.

Larger Projects - 2.5b to 5b - 2 to 4 days
I have done propaganda posters, CSM candidate posters, services walkthroughs, and more. These ones often take a bit longer because they’re typically much larger and require more detail/design work.

Again the above prices and timelines are guidelines, I do my best to keep the work as clean and professional as possible, as well I cater to the changes/needs you request.

If you’re in need of work, or would simply like to ask questions about what I can offer, then please feel free to contact me via:

EVE Mail
Public Discord Channel - Space Dichs

Thank you for taking the time to read, and I look forward to working with you.

Here are a few samples of my work:

Larger Project - Alliance Services Walkthrough

2 Likes

Friendly bump :slight_smile:

Friendly bump.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.