[Service] Logo Design, Graphic Design, Website Setup & Hosting

Professionally, I’m a User Interface Designer and Frontend Developer. I’ve been in the business for ~14 years now and have been Graphic Designer, Creative Director (as far as titles go) and more.

I’ve been playing EVE for ~1 month now and just became aware that I could offer my services in exchange for ISK. Here’s what I can do for you:

Logo Creation

I will design your alliance a custom logo which fits all of CCP’s requirements See Here. Please note that they have specific guidelines regarding what your logo can consist of. Basically, they prefer to keep things a little space-y.

You will get a transparent .png file for logo submission as well the source Photoshop file if you’d like.

• Cost: 3b ISK
  • Turnaround Time: 3-4 Days (I have a full-time job so I do what I can)
  • Terms: 50% upfront, 50% after completion
  • Materials Provided: .PNG, .PSD as well as any other image types you’d like

Graphic Design

I can take your logo and/or idea and design forum banners, advertisements, avatars, etc. Anything graphical that isn’t a logo design falls under this category.

You will get any image files requested as well as the source Photoshop file(s) if you’d like.

• Cost: Quote Required. Minimum 1b ISK
  • Turnaround Time: Quote Required
  • Terms: 50% upfront, 50% after completion
  • Materials Provided: .PNG, .JPG, .PSD as well as any other image types you’d like

Website Setup & Hosting

I’m not going to offer website design as that’s thousands of dollars in real money, but I can set you, your corporation or alliance up with one.

Given you have your own domain name:

• Your own cPanel (website control panel) account. With this you can install scripts such as forums and WordPress and all of your email accounts. If you want scripts installed, I can walk you through it or I can do it for you.
  • The disk space and bandwidth of your account can be negotiated, but you’ll most likely have way more than enough.

If you don’t have your own domain name, I can setup a website/forum for you via a subdomain.

• Setup Fee: 1b ISK
  • Monthly Recurring Hosting Fee: 100m ISK /mo
  • Turnaround Time: 1-2 Hours
  • Terms: 100% after completion

My Work

As of the time of this writing, I haven’t had any clients but I will add any work done to this listing.

I do however develop and maintain http://www.evemining.net. Fully designed and developed by me, running on Angular 4.

Contact & Terms

Send me an in-game message at Andromeda Uitra and I will get back with you. Thanks!

Great Service! Andromeda was great to work with and delivered on time and above expectations.

1 Like

Current client logos:

1 Like

Bump…

Bump…

Hi!

Do you happen to have more examples available of your (logo) work. So far the ones linked seem quite cool, but I am just debating what to do with mine as I am a little uncertain on how to express our group. Additionally, how difficult is it for you to upscale any design so that we can incorporate it on other media such as t-shirts etc?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.