Lonely miner

Hello all,

I’m new to eve. Even tho this account been live since 2017ish. I never really got into anything besides a little bit of exploration and incursions.

I decided to take up a role of a miner but, mining alone is tedious and it’s fairly dangerous in low sec.
I’ve trained myself for my first barge and had money from my previous journeys in eve. So I have a bit of money saved up. I’m not here to Plex my way up or running 50 venture afk accounts lol.
I’m looking for corporation who is willing to help me out get into mining and hopefully make some friends along the way.

Save travels!

1 Like

Welcome to mining! Try blowing something up in those lowsec systems you’re in :wink:

Otherwise join a major nullbloc.

1 Like

check out Icarus Expedition in SLYCE

1 Like

Hey Samson

I represent Critical Mass Incorporated, a wormhole based Corp that also has presence in Hi-Sec. We have a heavy focus towards mining/industry but do PvE sites and PvP. We have people from different time zones across the US and UK.

Contact us through discord if you’re interested or have any other questions!

1 Like

Hey there.

You up for travelling to Wormhole space? We, ICI Gamers, have a main system in high-sec (0.5) and we’re currently getting to the process of setting up WH space somewhere. Miners are also welcome :slight_smile:

If you’re interested let me know in-game!

1 Like

Hello Samson Oberland :slight_smile: :wave:
It’s nice to see new players joining in on this game.
I am currently trying to create a Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting! .
It might just be what you are looking for. We are new player friendly & try to help out as mutch as we can with any questions you might have.

We are here for the long turm - are you?
Experiance being apart of something new and follow it from day one to it’s long lasting end.

With kind regards

// Tryme Trymsson

2 Likes

You should consider Malevelon Roe Industries! They are a highsec Mining/PVE corp in Gallente space, and do stuff like Moon Mining (which has even more valuable Ore than you can find in Lowsec).

If you’re interested in learning more about them, here’s their Discord: MALRO Discord

Guys,

I would like to thank you all who had spare time to reply. I’m at work at the moment and don’t have much time to get in touch with you all.

But I’m sure I’ll get around that :slight_smile:

Thank you again o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.