Long range scrams/webs

Maybe I am missing something (not the first time) but in this vid:

A Revelation is getting 20+k range with web and scrams (see 1.42 min mark) and over 30k range (see 5 min mark.) Not sure as to how unless there are capital webs/scrams that give that range or someone is boosting him but since it appears to be a recent vid that booster would have to be on grid. If I am missing the obvious please feel free to call me a idiot :wink:

There is a fit of this dreadnought in the video description.

Also this is not web, this is grappler. Note that it has almost no effect at this distance.

As for the disruptor - this is Republic Fleet faction distrptor that has very long range (36 km overheated even without boosts).

OK I see I am a idiot as I didnโ€™t read info close enough. Thank you for setting me straight.

No, you are not. There is no shame in asking a thing you donโ€™t know.

Actually when you see a video and want to know the fit - you can always check the killboard or ask for the fit in comments.

2 Likes

This mature, helpful, and friendly response has renewed my faith in these forums (for at least the next 5 minutes :rofl:).

Thanks for posting-I wish we had more like this.

2 Likes

Right? So many people are nasty for literally no reason.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.