Long Range Ship Capable Of Taking Down Cruisers/Battlecruisers Quickly

Hello, capsuleers. Apologize for the long title. I recently decided to try out PVP after quite a long time PVEing. Had no problems taking down smaller ships/less experienced pilots. However, when it comes to more experienced pilots/ larger ships, I got absolutely destroyed. So I’m currently trying to ‘practice’ and build up my moral courage by taking on targets from a distance and quickly dispatching them. So I’m looking for a long range build that is capable of quickly dispatching ships, such as Frigs, I prefer Battlecruisers, if possible. Thanks, in advance.

Edit: Is the Naga a good DPS sniper? Not planning to tank, as soon as my targets gets into a range I deem uncomfortable, I will either MJD or warp

Oricle, Naga, zealot, diemos, rail tengu, cerb for a start.

Any recommended fits?

Google them there is plenty :]

Most of these suggestions are awful and overpriced. Try an arty cane it’s cheap and reliable

Cane is great as well yea, he did say quickly thou, but for just getting back into pvp yea BC’s will be the best bet.

No love for the Talos? Did it get nerfed? It’s a kiter not a sniper but can insta-pop frigs if you manage transversal properly. It does require a skilled pilot though.

1 Like

Null, range and tracking with some speed to the hull and its a killer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.