Looking for a abyssal Corp

Good morning/evening,

I am looking for a corporation who is running the abyssal sites both in 3 man frigates and cruisers. as i want to learn the sites and also to pvp in them :slight_smile:

Coms is a must as the current corp even tho they are good people, type and rarely use any type of voice coms.

I am a Au time zone based player but my even time of play is between 23:00-05:00 hours eve time.

I don’t mind a bit of pvp but am not interested in moving back to Nul as I work away usually week on/off and don’t want to be forced into paps and such.

Happy to help out the corp in other ways such as isk donations ect ect.

Cheers

Juniorci

1 Like

Bokbok @Juniorci ,

Looks like you’ve been having trouble finding a corp. We do abyssal running as a form of income, but it’s not our main thing to do. We would love to help you with pvp though.

When you have a chance, come into Fweddit discord and I’d love to talk about you joining Fweddit ORGNC.

Fweddit’s part of Free Range Chikuns, a proud poultry loving, small USTZ NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord when you’re free, just ask for me, niv (CEO).

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

1 Like

Hiii!

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

!! Preparing for triglavian invasions, triglavian mothership Xordahz and much more.

■ Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace
■ Triglavian invasions
■ Triglavian combat
■ Triglavian industry

Join our Discord discord to learn more. or convo me.

1 Like

Daily bump

1 Like

Daily Bump

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.