Looking for a casual clan, EDIT: I JOINED A CORPORATION

EDIT: I JOINED A CLAN.

Hi, im looking for a really casual clan who uses discord, just to hang out and have fun with, im in the eu timezone but have no problems with the american time zone. im totally new to the game, im a dad of 34 with just a new born son, i work all days so my time is limited, to maybe 70 minuts. i have no idea what i want to do. But exploration is peeking my interest. I know what i do not want and that is to hang out with younger people, so if you are a teenager aged based clan dont give me a reply please, the age gap is to big, no hard feelings. Being said that i do have expierence with clans and im currently also in a swtor clan with the ages from 25 and up. Basically i can’t wait to emerge myself in this game, and im looking forward for a new group of people to meet,

1 Like

Join a new player group like Pandemic Horde.

Or read literally the first 10 ads and see EVE University :slight_smile:

GL!

1 Like

Hi Forkansho,
Wormhole Surfers of Eve is a casual gang trying to ramp up it’s numbers with hus and raitaru in a new C2 with HS/C4 static. It’s a good hole, nice access to all kinds of content. We are a casual WH exploration corp, enjoy PVP and PVE content of all types. We use tripwire and discord and we have players in various timezones but we are still small, so the discord part is hit and miss atm. We need to grow so we can do some larger scale content! But we have fun doing what we want to do, and it’s a great hole for making isk so we can fund our PVP! Let me know if you are interested in joining up with us! Cheers! o7
Pbass

1 Like

if you want to meet a cool tight knit group of guys to do some WH exploration, a little pvp, mining etc. feel free to check out phantom-operatives. you can message me in game or join our public channel, Phantom-PUB for more info. would love to see ya there an have a chat with you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.