Looking for a corp to bring me back into the game

Morning (for me) Doc!

Standard EVE Forum recruitment thread…

So, one of the better ‘Looking for corp’-thread I’ve seen in a long time, well done and appriciate it! :slight_smile: I reply cause I honestly think you can find some awesome gaming time in UMAH. We aren’t focused on one particular playstyle but our intention is to have timezone + playstyle mixed. We do abit of alot :smiley:

Since we are part of INIT, a rather large alliance… the oppertunities what you can do is pretty large. Yes perhaps being in HS too much wont be a thing but SOV/NPC null is where we roll. With this comes corp goals, some corp mining or other ops (could need some more roams), why not have a good cold one and laugh your way through when setting up your PI network? haha.

Two golden rules so if you feel this isn’t you then I’m sure you have wayyy more better suitable corps <3

• No toxic behaviour. We do not seek ppl who likes to drag ppl down. I don’t care if you are so elite that you can solo a 250 man fleet, you are a teamplayer and not a king - non of us are. Gaming bullying or any form of such is a dusgusting thing and should be thrown into the trashbin :slight_smile:

• Respect for RL … I wont sit at PC 24/7 and I’m sure you wont either. So lets agree to not go all crazy just because you aren’t in EVE every single moment. My kids would wanna throw me in the trashbin if I constantly sat infront of EVE :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways - off to work! In the thread I posted in the start, you can find our discord server, hop inboard for a more personal chat :slight_smile:
If UMAH isn’t what you are looking for, then I hope you find some other place to get comfy in!

o7