Looking for a Corp, wanting to teach basics

Hello,

I am Salartarium

I am currently looking for a group to join. My space job used to be teaching new players in E-Uni and I’m looking to try to pick up something similar again. I mainly do easy PvE in hi-sec and am not keen on joining a high tax corp or one with PAP’s every week. Currently on the Horde AT Team so if your alliance is competing I’ll have to wait until after to join. Feel free to reach out to me by EVE Mail or here to talk more.

Best,
Salartarium

1 Like

Usia is hiring mission runners.

hint: you can still join one of the corps below and still work for usia… just sayin :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey Salartarium,

We’d be super interested in having a chat with you regarding this. We also have one of your fellow AT teammates, so no initial conflict of interest.

1 Like

yeah you want this guy in your corp. please take him away from us - he’s been teaching so much recently it’s sorta scary

2 Likes

+1 Salar has been great to work with on the AT team and seems both to enjoy sharing his knowledge and effective at doing so.

1 Like

Good Afternoon Salartarium!

I’d like to have a conversation with you about an opportunity with TheRegiment. Forum post below: Regiment Gaming - Join Us!

Reach out on discord if you have any questions or just ask for me in comms.

1 Like

Sent an EVE Mail

1 Like

Joined the discord, will figure out the verification when I have the time.

Hey!

We are a fairly new corp which takes basically newer player or returner. Our Alliance home is in Nullsec but we are trying to get a foothold into Lowsec atm. Our size is rather small as well with around 10 heartbeats.
Maybe you want to give us a shot and join our discord to have a chat.

Feel free to hang with us in comms during the day obligation free in the Eve comms! Look forward to chatting with you!

1 Like

Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums
we are a smaller tightnit pvp corp located out in stain that believes rl comes first and play to have fun. join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

Replicatorz

Hey man, I’m the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null sec PVPVE/INDY corp. We have our toes in all the things from industry to all forms of PVP to PVE. We are a bunch of laid back guys who enjoy playing together and doing things as a group, even if that is just chilling in comms talking smack. Come have a chat with us and see what you think, we will answer any questions you have.

Would be nice to be have someone willing to teach and bring others into null if that was something you were interested in. Also having the skills to be in AT would be awesome to teach the veterans too.