Looking for a corp where I can play strategically

Hello everyone.

I played Eve for a few weeks late last year, but ended up not really feeling engaged and quitting. I’m thinking of coming back, but only if I can find a corp that’s a good fit.

I get bored pretty quick doing anything remotely grindy, so I really want to get involved in the deep end of strategy, logistics, etc. When I played last year, I loved squeezing every last ounce of dps/ehp, etc out of a ship fitting, for example, or optimizing fits for specific roles and situations. I haven’t worked a ton on supply chain planning, but I want to.

I’m primarily looking for a corp that’s going to put me in situations where strategy and thinking are required, that cares about playing smart, and where I can be useful without grinding a lot. I’m pretty good about teaching myself what I need to know, so while I’m certainly open to a corp that wants to teach me strategy, I’m also open to seeing if I can help a corp who could use an extra strategist. Let me know if you’re interested.

1 Like

Hey! I responded to your post on Reddit, but just in case ya check here more often I figured I’d give ya another shout. I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Join any corp in Exxitium Alliance.

Hey … here is a challenge for you… Where you can learn very fine details tactics and and gain skills of pvp mechanis of this game … this is precisely what you are looking for if PvP is in your mind …

Getting started in RvB – Red Vs Blue Get in discord and DM me please

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.