Looking for a Corp

Hi,
I have been a player since 2013 and have lived in renter null, a Freeport wormhole and ran missions in high sec until my ears bled. I tried making my fortune on the market (that was a total disaster). I was even a director in a small group that had 10 moon structures in high sec when moon mining in HS was actually a thing. As you see I have enjoyed most aspects of the game. But primarily as a care bear.

I now find myself PVP curious. I am looking for a small group who are happy laugh at the situation as they help teach me to become a valued fleet member as we crash and burn because I did something stupid and not act like spoilt kids and start name calling.
I’m not fussy where the Corp is based or if wardecs are a thing. I am self sufficient on alts so a set base of operations for PVE is not required. I’m UK based so would ideally like a Corp that is also UK/EU primary active from around 6pm to 11pm eve time. I should say I’m an older player and have been told I no longer have the reflexes of a Jedi knight…

I can fly every flavour of stealth bomber, Tengu, all Sisters ships, all Triglavian ships I’m mostly missile based skills but have gunnery support skills (for the Trig) weapons. Can shoot lasers. I’m happy to train into doctrines if need be but want to stay sub cap fun. I flew with Bombers Bar a couple of times a couple of years back. I even got a kill mail for a super. But when we dropped out of the wormhole into (what was at the time) blue space the s**t hit the fan and I got told off… as I was wanting to stay there at the time I agreed not to do it anymore, ya know like a naughty boy…

I guess I’m primarily looking for laidback, friendly, willing to help, no have to attends, understanding that I have to give time to alts to support my gaming addiction that is EvE online as well as a real life family and work.

EvE piracy sounds fun no?

Thanks

Bon

1 Like

Hail Bon GO, you don’t seem to like pirates, we like to kill them.

We, the Virtus Crusade [VIC.] are calling every righteous soul to curb the waves of chaos and plunder and help build a New Eden where virtue thrives. We regard it our solemn duty to behave righteously and to do good, to do good to our fellow Virtus Crusaders, to our fellow alliance members of Sev3reance and to the just community of New Eden. We are no passifists, make no mistake. Every destruction of a villain vessel is an act of righteousness and we done so already 34.000 times over. So, we can also learn you a lot on pvp but offer you way more. Interested? Read up our full advert:

Thanks for the reply, you have misunderstood me. I’m happy to try the pirates life, roaming the seas of space looting and pillaging. Most likely dying in a small puff of smoke…

That said.
I’m guessing you are involved in the war where you are located?
Are you role players?

Hey Bon.

What your looking for sounds exactly like what we want to offer as a corp. One of our members has probably reached out to you in game. I’ll keep an eye out for you. Maybe drop by our public channel for a chat? Bowx.

Either way, you’re more than welcome to tag along on a couple of our small gang pvp fleets. Corp or no corp. We stage from high sec at the moment.

We sound like what you might be looking for.

Infernal Armada [R.MDA] is Recruiting New & Veteran Players for Low Sec/Null Sec PVP & Small Gang PvP Fleets
-Low Sec-
Hello, pilots, look at your corp, now back to me, now back at your corp, now back to me. Sadly, your corp isn’t me, but if your corp stopped doing highsec mining ops and switched to fleet-based Plex incentives, your corp could smell like it’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in an arty Thrasher with the corp your corp could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two filiments to that Trig pocket you love. Look again, the tickets are now plexed accounts. Anything is possible when your corp smells like Low-Sec PVP and not a lady. I’m in a Nag.

R.MDA is reforming after a 2-year hiatus. Former Legacy Coalition Veterans, R.MDA specializes in working with new players, returning players, bitter-vets, carebears, and EVE Echoes refugees to learn how to get the most out of EVE. We are a tight-knit group that focuses on building a culture of familial loyalty for friendships that last a lifetime.

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98536085/

We are looking for US, EU, and AU TZ players for low sec shenanigans. New players are welcome.

Contact Caurranus Decks or Bastion Ituin in game, join R.MDA Public during US TZ for more info, or submit your application here: https://eve-hr.com/rmda

What We Offer

—Corp and alliance fun fleets & roams

—Fleet participation incentives

—New-player friendly environment

—Real-life-comes-first perspective

—Extensive buyback programs

​—Corporate industry opportunities, market seeding, and projects

—Passive ISK earning opportunities including an extensive PI production program to fund your PVP

What We Require

—Mature, drama-free attitude

—Full ESI scopes

—Be active on Discord

—Voice comms for fleets

—Willing and able to train necessary doctrines

Forum Post: Hegemonic Core - Null sec - EU - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Get in touch! Worth having a chat to see what I can offer you…

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hey there Bon!

I’m from HVYCC. We are a primarily a PVP corporation, but accept pilots from all walks of life.

We accept veteren players who are looking to live in null sec, do PVP and have high ISK earning potential, abut we also accept new players and offer skill plans, free ships, and guidance to all new players!!

We are apart of Sential Dawn alliance, which is part of Legacy Coalition, so we have a HUGE range of activities from:

• PVP small gang, blops, carriers/dred, and large fleet fights

• PVE Blood raider ratting in an upgraded system

• 0.0 Exploration, mining, PI, ice, and even moon mining!

If you’re interested stop by our discord: https://discord.gg/9VeDYFnuNK

Or in game public channel: Heavy In Public

Thanks for reading!

if you are still looking stop by our discord server and have a chat. laid back bunch out in sov null that can help you earn isk as well as get into pvp. https://discord.gg/YxV8sqheGu

Hey Bon G0, Tainted Dragons might be up your street. Piracy, Industry and all things lowsec.

We have a strong UK core with members also in the EU and US and plenty to do. Have a quick read and see if it suits you - if it does, drop me a message in game and we can have a chat!

Hi Bon, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

1 Like

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. While we definitely aren’t pirates, having not red don’t shoot (NRDS) rules of engagement means there are plenty of enemies of the state out there in the universe. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We are a small group of highly motivated, dedicated and skilled pilots that oppose the centralized governments of all major coalitions. We’ve settled in Venal, home region of the Guristas, from where we launch our attacks to all neighboring regions.

1. PVP focus
  2. Nullsec base with acces to high/low/wh
  3. DAILY fleets, optional to join
  4. No sov, no renting, no donut - we do it our way.
  5. no drama, no cta’s, no elitism - its just pixels.
  6. Veteran and newbro friendly - it’s all about community

Looking to grow our group! Convo me for a talk.

shot you an in game mail

Hello :slight_smile:

We are a group of capsuler mainly focused on PVP, our corp The Dark Vanguard is part of the DDOS alliance:

Our members are mostly EUTZ, no drama guys, looking for fun.
Why don’t you come and check us on discord or ig ?

Fly fun o7
Kani

Hey dude join us on our discord and we have a chat

Hi there m8

If you are still looking please feel free to read our recruitment post.

Who knows maybe you like what you read:)

Cheers
Prim

If you are still looking, this may interest you. We are a smaller corp that is learning to do small gang stuff and having fun while we wipe.

@Bon_G0,

I enjoyed reading your post, each sentence I got through made it more and more obvious we would be a great fit for you. We are PVP curious (I am going to steal that phrase) and a mature UK group who have access to many types of content in the game. We are chilled out and relaxed while laughing and learning about PVP, I think it is the only true way to learn and enjoy the learning process of explosions.

Any way pop in for a chat, details are in my recruitment post here (at the bottom) I am very confident you will find a home in this community!

Regards

PJhustle Signature

@Bon_G0
Hello sir, we are a small group in NPC null looking for PVPers. Most players have a lot of experience to give out to newer pvpers as well as sometimes larger fights with blues in nearby areas. Please check us out!