Looking for a Gallente industry/exploration corp/Alliance

Hi there,

I’m new about creating an alt character but I’m hoping you will trust about a player that despite 1 year of experience in EVE Online still considerate himself a novice and plays at open hand. Speaking about alts, I want immediately to say that this character will be specialized in Industry, Mining, Exploration and Hauling; so I was looking for a beginner-friendly corp that operates in Gallente space considerating that I’ve already a PI Interaction at Deltole (Near Dodixie) that I use when I’ve Omega.

I know that it’s like I’m “asking to find a way to get a “passive income” exploiting a corporation/alliance” and I’m feeling embarassed and selfish, but I also wanted to learn to join entirely at the EVE Online community with this occasion since I’m using very less even the forums and I’m in a period of general demotivation of everything (Not only playing this game). If you have other suggestions about what I could do instead joining a corp/alliance I’ll be glad to hear them.

Hi there,

I am James ‘TUSKER’ Mac’Call, the founder of T U S K and I’m inviting you to start a new chapter in your journey with our corporation!

If you are just in the beginning of your journey you may not know much about corporations at this time. However joining a player corporation is one of the best things you can do in order to learn to play the game. Not only is are corporation able to help you out with your questions but there are a lot of different services and benefits that we can offer to you. And what’s most important, you will be able to make some new friends.

Our ultimate goal is to find you and keep you in our corporation. Once you have learned the basics and if you feel like it, we offer you the ability to advance into a more dedicated position within our Corporation. You can then begin to focus on the content of your choice.

The services we offer are:

■ Ability to advance within the corporation.
■ Ability to experience different types of content (i.e. Combat, Mission running, Mining, Planetary interactions, Logistics, Market, and Invention.
■ Access to a free blueprint library
■ Buyback system for all type of items with very fair prices
■ Training programs and content for: PVP.
■ Boosted mining fleets and moon mining projects.
■ 0-5% corporation tax compared to 11% NPC corporation tax.
■ Ability to take roles in the corporation and build a name for yourself.
■ A chance to make a lot of new friends to play with.
■ And much more!

What do we require?

We do not require much from our new members. We are simply looking for new players that in time will be part of the core group of our corporation. So in other words we are giving you the chance to get to know us without any hard requirements and vice versa. All of our rules are located in here but if you are a friendly and mature player who can understand English, you are good to go!

Interested in joining us?

If all this sounds good to you and you want to give us a try then all you have to do to join us is to make an application to our corporation. If for some reason we would not be the right corporation for you, you can always leave at any time!

To join us click on TUSK-Public .Simply click yellow corporation link listed on that channel and press on the apply to join button to make an application.

Want to know more about us?

If you would like to know more about us you can:

■ Join our public discord in here https://discord.gg/hpjhVmu
■ Or directly reply to this mail with your questions!

In order to prevent spam you have been added as a contact for our recruiter and you will never receive more direct recruitment mails from us. However if this happens for any reason please contact us as soon as possible so that the missing contacts can be fixed!

Best Regards
James ‘TUSKER’ Mac’Call
Discord: [TUSK] James ‘TUSKER’ Mac’Call#9740

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.