Looking for a good corp for an on and off player

Some things to consider though:

Almost all of our members are inactive. With myself included we have like four semi-active members who pop in time to time but not much is going on even in corp chat usually, we tend to be afk or being occupied with stuff in or out of game.

Despite the corp is registered in Jita we have no corp hangars or offices whatsoever. My main char who is also in the corp hangs out in Gallente space thus if you want to fleet up or do something together that might be possible, although I myself rarely sign in and usually for short sessions, even more rarely nowadays so keep that in mind but if we both are on I gladly do stuff together but don’t expect that to happen often due to my random gaming sessions.

Not sure what your goal is but if you want to learn the game more or prefer PvP for example then there are specific corps for that (EVE University to learn, Red vs Blue for pvp and so on, not sure if they require voice chat though but should be laid back as far as I know, no personal experience though just based on what I read about them), though a reliable income stream you need to develop to cover your expenses. Probably they do not operate in Gallente space but it should worth the move if you are looking to learn and/or pvp specifically.

If you just want to play solo mostly and not be bothered by others then our corp can be a good choice and you can leave and if want to rejoin whenever you want without any obligations or questions asked. We are more like a social corp than a regular one, I made the corp for personal benefits and some of them I can share, it doesn’t cost me anything so no reason not to, that’s all, if you find the benefits worthy join and you stay as long or short as you want and can come back any time any number of times.

Even if you don’t join our corp you can benefit from my guides, giveaways and other community efforts. You can look up my related threads on the official forums by checking my profile and listing my threads.

Good luck finding a corp that suits you and where you also fit in. Fly safe o/