Looking for a good corp for an on and off player

I’ve been playing Eve online for a little while now, and know a few of the basics. I’ve debated joining corps for a while now but never have because of these reasons:

• All of the corporations are too far away from my position, and it would take hours just to jump there (as the title states, I’m an on-off player, and I don’t really want to spend my whole day just jumping to a different system) not to mention moving all of my assets and other ships.
  • A lot of the corporations require voice chat, such as discord, and you are required to attend certain in-game events. I don’t always have the luxury of voice chat, and I can’t really depend on my schedule to be consistent even if I did play Eve on a consistent schedule.
  • I don’t really know how the game would change inside a corp, and if I would have different options taken away then if I just played solo
  • I’m an alpha state clone, and many corps only accept omega. I don’t have the luxury of buying a membership every month/year on top of my other expenses.

So, in short, I’m looking for a corp that is relatively close (under twenty jumps) from the Federal Navy Acadamy in the Gallante Federation. I’m looking for a relaxed, no-stress, accepting corp that works with my time-schedule, and I’m looking for friendly environment where I don’t have to worry about the game getting too serious with too many digital responsibilities. I’m open to pretty much any aspect of the game (mining, PvP etc.) but I would like some freedom to alternate between these aspects. I have the basic starting ships the game gives through the tutorials and agents, plus 10 million ISK.
I’m most interested in commanding large military ships, with a small fleet at my disposal, so more military inclined corps are preferred. If you know of any corps that you think would match my preferences please let my know! Much appreciated!

What’s up, dude? You might wanna check us out. We’re in Gallente space, we’re laid back, no mandatory nothing, and we accept alphas. Primarily a industrial corp that dabbles in a little PvP and other shenanigans occasionally.

HMU in game. Club Zer0 Pub Chat.

Some things to consider though:

Almost all of our members are inactive. With myself included we have like four semi-active members who pop in time to time but not much is going on even in corp chat usually, we tend to be afk or being occupied with stuff in or out of game.

Despite the corp is registered in Jita we have no corp hangars or offices whatsoever. My main char who is also in the corp hangs out in Gallente space thus if you want to fleet up or do something together that might be possible, although I myself rarely sign in and usually for short sessions, even more rarely nowadays so keep that in mind but if we both are on I gladly do stuff together but don’t expect that to happen often due to my random gaming sessions.

Not sure what your goal is but if you want to learn the game more or prefer PvP for example then there are specific corps for that (EVE University to learn, Red vs Blue for pvp and so on, not sure if they require voice chat though but should be laid back as far as I know, no personal experience though just based on what I read about them), though a reliable income stream you need to develop to cover your expenses. Probably they do not operate in Gallente space but it should worth the move if you are looking to learn and/or pvp specifically.

If you just want to play solo mostly and not be bothered by others then our corp can be a good choice and you can leave and if want to rejoin whenever you want without any obligations or questions asked. We are more like a social corp than a regular one, I made the corp for personal benefits and some of them I can share, it doesn’t cost me anything so no reason not to, that’s all, if you find the benefits worthy join and you stay as long or short as you want and can come back any time any number of times.

Even if you don’t join our corp you can benefit from my guides, giveaways and other community efforts. You can look up my related threads on the official forums by checking my profile and listing my threads.

Good luck finding a corp that suits you and where you also fit in. Fly safe o/

Hey there,

if u want to join a corp with hands on mentality and always ready to help come join us.
we can help u move rather fast using jg’s and such.
more isk to be made in null then in high sec.
rl first always im also an on and off player due to real life
heres the corp add if u want to take a looksie

and here’s our discord:

ur always welcome to have a chat

Hey - It’s not my group, but I would highly recommend Aideron Robotics

They’re in Gallente space. They have a rich history in Low Sec and Faction Warfare fighting for the good guys … Gallente (race isn’t important of course).

Here’s their Discord:

Bokbok @Ashburn_Re-Arden,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and EU time zones.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.