Looking for a Home

Hello,
I am looking for a new home, With that said I have some pretty tight criteria. I am a miner and a industrialist. I do dabble in some pvp and but as a Logi pilot only. I have a t2 logi pilot along with my mining fleet. So where I am there will always be a logi cruiser pilot.
Now for my criteria
1: Active in US Time Zone (not just a few people)
2: Good solid system for production and mining ( I import mostly but do mine to offset costs and to give me something to do while working on the build plans for the next week)
3: Friendly and interested in doing like minded things
4: Mature group, I do not want to be with a bunch of kids.
5: High Sec Based for now, I do not have plans to move to null at this time. It is in the cards for the future but will not be within the next 6 months at least.
I operate 3 hulks 1 orca (soon to be 3 Orcas) a freighter pilot that will also double into a orca. Then of course as I said before I have one pilot designed solely around defensive play as a logi/drone pilot.
If you want to chat with me hit me up ingame.
Thanks
Tashina

1 Like

not sure where you could operate an orca safely in nullsec. be better if you had two hulks and a porpoise with a minelink on a moon somewhere you’d make more isk/hr

1 Like

I guess you cant read, I said High Sec Based. Which means I am in High sec.

1 Like

check out celestial precision. We do a good amount of daily mining, do industry, and have an R&D group who work on BPC from the corps extensive BPO selection. We are highsec and do other activities besides mining and industry but they are a big part of the corp and alliance. Talk to Agent Blackbear for more info, he is corp leader.

1 Like

I just assumed when I saw null in the post you were considering it. No worries. Even in HS you’d make more with a porp and two hulks on your toons rather than three orca pilots

1 Like

o/
We’re an indy corp that works out of a contiguous 10-system high-sec pocket surrounded by low-sec space. We focus our market efforts towards providing a one-stop-shop fitting location central to the region.

We’re recruiting miners and industrialists to help aid the corp’s goal of fostering a robust, centralized, re-shipping point at our home station. Hope to hear from you. Fly safe!
o7

1 Like

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a low sec, no-drama, corporation. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6

1 Like

Join L2p, cause pvp, rats, and stuff…

If you are bored, we are not bored, you can flex your caps, or you know a rorq or whatever you flex with we dont care.

Also we have that one angry german guy…

Come here guy, I got a hug for you! We are super welcoming! You will get hugs on the daily! Also we have a dead end pocket where we give hugs all day and no one bothers us! HUGS.

1 Like

Hello Whitehawk,

The Corbulo Academy of Navel Science aim is to provide a fun and entertaining experience to all its members through the dissemination of in-game knowledge and solid leadership. The ‘Corbulo’ intent is to operate as a combat organization first, with the added divisions in Mining, PvE, R&D, PI, and Manufacturing of ships, modules, munitions, and capitals for its members and its income. The corporation wants to create a high skilled group, specializing in tactical fleet compositions, and focusing on the fun side of eve. This has been written to give a clear direction for the corporation and defines marked but ambitious, yet achievable goals. The ‘Corbulo’ first and foremost is a combat orientated unit. We believe success comes from strong leadership, Quality training, good diplomacy and the ability to smash are enemies in the face.

You won’t mine in Lowsec unless your in the proper ship. But High Sec mining is good. You will have to monitor the local just like you would in Null, but you would have the opportunity to logi for us. Logi pilots win battles.

If your interested please contact me in-game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.