Looking for a large ish 00 alliance to join

Hi,

I am looking for a 00 corporation that has PVP opportunities and the opportunity for players to build ships for pvp purposes .

I have 113 Mill Skill points , the ability to build up to Supers , not including titans , can fly Covert ops ships including black ops.

At this moment in time I do not wish to join Goonswarm , I would prefer to join any one the large alliances that counter Goonswarm, except Darkness.

I Left eve for some time and have just recently come back to the game.

Kind regards,

xxxCharliexxx

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

2 Likes

Hey hardcore charlie,

I’m a recruiter for a corporation within SLYCE, Short Bus ballaz.

We mainly focus on PVP with our alts doing most of the industrial backbone that we make out isk off of. So you building caps would be perfect since we have a 1% tax sotiyo. Along with a max upgraded ratting and industrial system making isk/ships to spend and blow up is all we really care about. Below I’ll link my forum post for the corp just to give you the option to read all the general stuff about our corp.

Forum post

If you’d like to chat some more or have questions @ me here or send me an in game mail.

cheers o7,
Milli

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply

Hey Millineon , Thanks for the link , This defiantly looks like something I am up for.

2 Likes

Hi Doc Whitney,

Thank you for taking the time to get back to me. i am going to do some home work over the next few days before i make my final decision.

At the moment Millineon Silvership is looking good for me and in line with my play style.

i need to check Dotland , Kill boads etc before i jump.

Thanks again,

Charlie

1 Like
1 Like

Hey Quinlin , thanks for your mail ,

Unfortunately i am not in to the faction warfare thing ? is this something that you are still active in ?

Regards,

xxxCharliexxx

1 Like

Nah we’re nullsec now, we do however have full access to the warzone (about 6 jumps from home staging) for those wanting some lowsec pew. Aside from that it’s pure nullsec.

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

We got you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.