Looking for a Lowsec Corp – Returning Old-Timer (USTZ, EST Evenings/Weekends)

Hey all,

I’m an old EVE player returning once again to try and find a new home. I was heavily active from around 2005–2008 with a great group of friends who have since left the game. Over the years I’ve popped in and out, mostly flying solo, and now I’m hoping to change that and find a new group of people to fly with.

About me:

  • USTZ (EST) – Primarily evenings and weekends

  • Lowsec preferred – Not interested in null

  • Returning vet – Not a PvP complete newbie, but definitely rusty

  • Self-sufficient – Kept the account running, can fly pretty much anything

  • Willing to learn & die gloriously – Happy to be cannon fodder, jump into danger, take fights outnumbered, etc.

  • Interested in small gang, blops, caps, and general lowsec shenanigans

  • Long history as a carebear, but looking to get more serious about PvP now

What I’m looking for:

A casual, chill lowsec corp with no quotas, mandatory ops, or other “second job” requirements. I want a group that enjoys hanging out on comms, taking fights, making trouble, and having fun without taking everything too seriously. Real life comes first for me, but when I’m online I’m always happy to fleet up.

If your corp is willing to take in an old-timer who might need a bit of guidance getting back into the swing of things, I’d love to hear from you. Please drop a reply or reach out in-game.

o7