Looking for a Highsec corp? BEST. - recruiting veteran and new pilots!

New Eden’s Best / BEST.
We Are A Real Life First Corp
Nothing Is Mandatory
PvP Wing / PvE Wing / Mining / Industry
7 Days a week schedule(Non-Mandatory, simple options for you)

• Highsec corporation

• Please read this post, if you truly understand how to separate a game from your life, to never feel anger towards others on a screen, please, by all means, carry on reading.

• Be advised that i am simply rebuilding. From in 2018 i ran a 500+ man corp living in lowsec and then in nullsec, So we are looking to rebuild. Please give us your time and we will reward it with fun.

About Us:

• No Skill Point Req / Age However, We Ask 16+

• Newbie PvP Classes Are Available

• We are an active and growing corporation.

• Mining fleets all day

• comms access

• Nothing is mandatory, nothing is demanded, you’re either online or you’re not. It’s as simple as that, your life shouldn’t be sculptured around an online virtual world. No matter how good the game is. Never let a game come to own your soul.

Activities will include:

• Teaching proper fleet ques
  • What is a jump clone?
  • Travel’Ceptor
  • Actual Industry
  • mining
  • ratting
  • nullsec/lowsec pvp
  • Cheap PvP is Efficient
  • Fits for PvE AND PvP
  • Lots more!
  • incursions

Newbie Training:

EvE Online is arguably the most complicated MMO on the market, the cast choices of which career in-game you can take, be it PvP or PvE, or both are astounding in there complications. The simple myth of EvE Online of needing players with millions of skill points to PvP is absurd. We have a collection of frigate and destroyer fully fit that can get you into PvP within 24 hours of starting EvE Online. We will help you, no matter what your skill points, to get into a tackle frigate or destroyer and take part in what we do. BEST. has a very laughable attitude towards PvP. We will teach you how to align, warp as a fleet, explain how targets are called out etc.

isk wise, i have several new players that have now several billion ISK in assets within just a few months of playing! We will teach you how to become successful in eve you further your character and it’s abilities in this expanding game.

Trial Period:

We know that choosing a corp can be a daunting issue, so we offer all potential members a weeks trial, join us, take the week, join the ops, see how you get on, if u don’t like it, you can simply leave and we will happily give you a recommendation to any CEO who requests from us about yourselves, what do you have to lose? Take the trial :slight_smile:

Exploration

Exploration in EvE is not really a team game, you can do it effectively yourself. That being said, we do endeavor to make sure there are people on hand to help you zero down that relic site or find a gas field? Call us up, we shall help empty it. We explore all avenues in eve online, from High Sec to low/null/wh’s - nothing is out of reach for us.

Mining:

Ice, moons, plenty of ore, gas, and lowsec mining etc as well as provide the best boosts the game has to offer.

• SRP [ Ship Replacement Program]
    Every thing that is properly fitted for a fleet will be reimbursed. 200% reimbursement for logistics ships.

• All doctrine ships are to be fully SRP’d for fleets.

• Incursions

• In BEST. we have built a VERY good relationship with incursion community’s, we have access to good channels with a chance to constantly run incursions in nullsec which in short, will land you billions of ISK a week easily. we urge all new and old members joining to run these.

• In BEST. we don’t believe in taking big powerful ships and trying for the valour kill, we like to take out small ships in gangs of ten to twenty pilots and simply go look for a fight. Make no mistake, as a FC I couldn’t care less about our corporations killboard, I really couldn’t give a damn. I lead fleets for fun, sometimes we win, and sometimes we lose. But as long as the fleet has had fun, I count it a success. PvP for me is about the hunt, the kill and having fun, stats be damned.

So, this is BEST. no secrecy, no hidden agenda, we want you to know what you are signing up for.

If this corporation is something you feel you can get behind or would like to simply trial, join our public chat, mail a recruiter and ask to join!

Join “BEST.-PUBLIC” and read the channel MOTD [Message Of The Day] – If not, thanks for reading.

6 Likes

bump!!!

1 Like

open for recruitment!

1 Like

open for recruitment still!

1 Like

open for recruitment!

im new and looking for help have you got discord

hit me up if you want to set a time to chat!

hop in our public channel @ BEST-Public to chat!

available all day today to chat! I HAVE NO LIFE!

I joined several days ago and ive already made 100B isk and Im now the proud owner of 3 supers. 10/10 I recomend

1 Like

Been here for a week and I must say great people with lots of nice spots too learn pvp and ratting as well Thanks !

I joined a little over a week ago. Great group of people, active mumble channel, always someone available to answer questions. Corp activities. I was worried about living in Null-sec space, but it is no big deal.

hit me up ingame! let me know!

open for a chat all day today!

bump! lets do this!

open for recruitment!

hi! come talk to me =D

bumpski

bump!

bumpppp!