Looking for a new home

i know there’s a war going on, but im not really want to fight in the war, but i can help industrial wise. im a streamer and will stream myself only and im not a pvper.

thanks

We might fit what you are looking for :slight_smile:
Come chat in our public channel: IMEVO Pub

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null/low sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**

Hey @Mistress Feanor!

Dream Endeavor may be a good fit for you. We’d love for you to consider us!

We are a new and growing hi-sec, mining and Indy corp welcoming new and returning players, although the vast majority of our members are returners who’ve quit and returned at least a few times have diverse experiences in New Eden. Currently most of us are in North American Time Zones, but we have a growing number of EUTZ players and several hold odd hours, so we often have folks on during the day and night. What unites us is a desire for a highly supportive and very laid back, content focused, and above all - FUN - experience!

To that end, we are not war eligible, and we focus mostly on mining and industry, with many of our members committed to mining, production, hauling, and/or trade. All corps activities are optional, and we also do PVE and some small group PVP roams to expand members’ experiences and skills. We also experiment with different content, such as Huffing, WH explo, etc. to further expand players’ experiences to find things they enjoy in game. Several of our members are extremely knowledgeable about indy, trade, etc. and help out us who are newer, and a few are quite skilled at PVP and PVE and help members out there as well.

To help support that, we have shared hangers stocked with free items for members, including modules, BPCS, ammo, etc., and we offer free starter ships and discounted advanced ships and fits. When we do PVP, the corp will generally build the ships for everyone to use so we don’t risk personal ships. We have ore and salvage buy back opportunities set up by individual members as well.

We also don’t have a lot of requirements. All in all, we strive for a carefree, casual, and accepting environment that encourages member growth and development while supporting members’ interests and goals.

Here’s a lists of what we offer:

• Alpha Friendly
  • USTZ Prime 00:00 - 8pm EST
  • Low 3% Tax Rate
  • Free Starter Ships for PVE and Mining
  • Discounted advanced ships for PVE and Mining on Contract
  • Corp PVP Roams
  • Item buyback available
  • Mining Fleets w/ Orca Boosts
  • Ice Belts Nearby
  • L1-L4 PVE Security Missions Nextdoor
  • Corp Discord for Comms & Out of Game Community

Join us in game “DEVUP Recruitment” or in Discord - https://discord.gg/S9BZTaV

Hope you will consider us! Fly safe, mine deep, and shoot straight!

Sincerely,

Dakota Raine

Hi @Mistress_Feanor ,

We may be a very good match for each other, i am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 3.5 months we started were up to 80 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Good Morning Mistress Feanor

We maybe a good fit for you.

Anunnaki Security Forces is a new corporation with a player base of new and old players. Our core group took a bit of break from EVE, but we are all coming back and are ready for business. We are a friendly laid-back group looking for new members to come to join in on our fun and help us work toward our corporation goals. We encourage new players to join us as we are open to teaching you the ropes.

We offer things such as:
★Experienced Leadership
★Mining Fleets with Bonuses
★Ore buybacks Program
★PvP/Low-sec/Null Sec roams with a ship replacement program
★Experienced players who are willing to show the newer player around.
★Teaching fleets
★Group Mission running & Ratting

We are looking for both new and experienced pilots to grow our corporation.
Please contact Wingnuut or Stentz Hedar Garemoko for more information and interest. We look forward to seeing you.

Come chat with us
ASF Recruitment Channel and or Discord:

Come check us out. We’re a laid back group that have a lot of opportunities to explore the game. We are engaged in the war but there are nearly zero requirements on individual players. Lots of moons to mine and rats to kill.

so i can rat and mine without any penalties?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.