Looking for a new PVE home. I also PVP

I am looking for a group that I can be apart of. I want to be able to log in and make money without being forced into pvp all of the time. I have an odd work schedule that makes it hard for me to devote myself to long engagements outside of the weekends. I enjoy running combat sites, DED’s and getting lucky with the blue and green drops. I also would like to be able to mine and make all of the isk that I can. I’m not much of an industrialist but I like making easy money on the side.

All that being said, if you tell me there is someone doing something stupid nearby and to go catch it, I will probably stop everything and go try and catch it. I have been known to do stupid things like drop caps on ventures… multiple times… using more in ammo then the venture was worth because it’s hard to hit… I also like having the fast response drops for saves such as having FAX’s on standby.

If you think I might be a good fit, lemme know who you are, what you do and where you hang out so I can get an idea about you all.

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and RenegadesProud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hi there m8

I would like to invite you to read about us and get an idea of what we are doing and see if we might be something for you.

If you still want to know more please join our discord and talk to us

cheers
Prim

Hey mate i believe we the right fit for you we have been known to drop mutiple capitals on random ppl i low sec just for the lolz just on our discord and we have a chat

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with sov null on the books. We operate under NRDS rules of engagement, and like to look at ourselves as peacekeepers. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey there Arceleran!

I’m from HVYCC. We are a primarily a PVP corporation, but accept pilots from all walks of life.

We accept veteren players who are looking to live in null sec, do PVP and have high ISK earning potential, abut we also accept new players and offer skill plans, free ships, and guidance to all new players!!

We are apart of Sential Dawn alliance, which is part of Legacy Coalition, so we have a HUGE range of activities from:

• PVP small gang, blops, carriers/dred, and large fleet fights

• PVE Blood raider ratting in an upgraded system

• 0.0 Exploration, mining, PI, ice, and even moon mining!

If you’re interested stop by our discord: https://discord.gg/9VeDYFnuNK

Or in game public channel: Heavy In Public

Thanks for reading!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.