Looking for a nullsec home

o7, im the ceo of Agartha Forgeries, we are a chill laid back corp that gets stuff done. We have an irl first mentality but we have plans and goals. We do a bit of indy, group coordinated industry. Some of us here do market stuff (I made 300mil off market the other day).

Our alliance is a more tight knit group, several fun people with a nice personal connection with most, coms are fun, I was even told once by a spy that got kicked “Your alliance and corporation has some of the most fun and least toxic coms ive been in”. But we are out for each other, not just ourselves. You’ll enjoy it here.

We also do pvp - we dont really care too much about killboards, just no stupid losses. Ask drapper! Im personally a big fan of nano gang stuff - but we have opportunity for capital warefare, large fleet battle warefare and small gang warefare (maruders are our favourite! :3 )

We are proud members of fi.re coalition. And we arent blue with many others, so you can shoot PH, goons, frat [(and their vendetta that dropped on our corvette fleet)] (Related Kills | WH-JCA | 2022-10-06 12:00 | zKillboard) and most other groups you can think of.

We live down in tenerifis, and the isk is nice, i made a couple bil the other night off our pocket, im sure you could very easily do aswell.

If your curious to know more check out our discord or the forums post i linked earlier Discord