Looking for a nullsec renting corp to join

Hi there!
I’m looking for a corp that rents a system in nullsec. I mostly have time for ratting, but I can join home defense fleets when I’m available. I’m ready to pay around 1.5–2b ISK per month for the rental.

I play one character with 21M SP. My English isn’t great, but I understand the essentials — and AI helps me with translation when needed.

Let me know if you have a spot for me!

Hi, Z!

How about you come join and keep your ISK to yourself??

Check us out :slight_smile:

Link

hello,

if you dont mind npc null/low sec, we are part of staingroup in npc stain. we are a small corp with a rl first mentality. no mandatory paps. we do a little of everything.we have alot of oppurtunities for what ever ya want to do. lowsec piracy or lots of isk oppurtunities in stain or in our space in estoria. join our discord if ya want to learn more about us. DogSoldierS