Looking for a place to lay my hat

Hello there Mr. Tamanade.

My name is CaseyLP with Aideron Robotics. We are a new player friendly group and we are quite unique. We are a member of Federation Uprising, the largest Faction Warfare alliance in all of EVE Online, fighting for the Gallente militia.

What makes us unique is that we also hold sovereignty in nullsec, meaning you get the best of both worlds, not only do you have access to all the lowsec resources, quick and easy PVP, FW missions (which can net you 200-300 mil an hour), and other shenanigans, but you also have access to our nullsec territory which can also earn you a lot of money.

What makes Aideron great however is not the money making opportunities. It’s the opportunities you get to learn and grow as an EVE player, and be part of not just a group of players, but a family of capsuleers trying to make their way in New Eden.

Another thing that may make you interested is that while we are a multi timezone group, we have a huge USTZ core and most of our big fleet ops take place during that time.

If you are interested please follow this link to our recruitment post here: Aideron Robotics

In addition I would be happy to answer any and ALL of your questions.

1 Like

picks up binoculars …again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Howdy! Give our ad a peek, I think we would be a great fit for each other and happy to have a conversation to cover any questions you may have to ensure a proper fit on both sides. We have built an amazing digital family of people all over the world and we care and support each other with a core value of real life first. Take a peek and reach out anytime. :slight_smile:

1 Like

still homeless :slight_smile: although i am now an alpha character for now …you know life stuff and things :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are still recruiting as well;)

1 Like

Hey there. Black-Star Enterprises is an up and coming wormhole corp looking for good people to join us on our adventures. Check out our thread. Maybe we’re a good fit. :smiley:

1 Like

Newbie-oriented WH corp willing to teach :slight_smile:
We are growing and looking to soon move into a C4 very soon. Send me an evemail ingame and we can get in touch my friend.

1 Like

still a hobo !!

1 Like

You can hang your hat at the front door.

Hop into ur public channel ‘Coalition of Carebears’ where you will also find ur Discord details, from which we springboard a lot of our information, ops and general chatter.

Hope to see you soon,
Sjup

1 Like

@Tamanade

We welcome new / returning players with open arms. You will find more PvP than you could dream of in our pocket. Come see what Panic Stations has to offer. Mail me directly in game @SkyHawk5 or read more with the links below.

Recruitment Post

Promo page

zKillboard

1 Like

still moving along …

1 Like

I don’t really understand these bait threads, lol. There used to be like a wormhole character with useful alts one, but never really had a purpose.

:thinking:

1 Like

bait threads ?? no idea what a bait thread is …i’m looking for a corp, and i’m taking my time to do so as is my want !! i have played before and don’t want to just jump from corp to corp because that sucks !!

1 Like

US TimeZone unite!
For your consideration: Our Recruitment Thread

1 Like

That is indeed a fair enough thing to ask for respect of. Have your hopped onto our Discord yet mate?

1 Like

here we go again *sigh *

1 Like

Hello ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

1 Like

ps. i don’t want NRDS or providence, or CTA’s or leadership that just makes random arbitrary decisions for no reason !!! … maybe i should just go into a wormhole and say “nuts” to null, low, and high sec !!!

1 Like
1 Like

i would like to post something witty, or informative…but that requires effort so …BUMP !!

1 Like