Hi,
I represent a small corporation that has just had significant isk worth of infrastructure destroyed purely for content.
There was no territorial dispute, no prior hostility and no strategic reason for the attack. We operate in a massively underused, effectively dead system, and a much larger PvP alliance decided to punch down because they were bored.
I’m now looking to hire a capable mercenary group for retaliation.
Primary objectives:
-
Destroy one or more of their Upwell structures.
-
Maintain sustained pressure on the target alliance for approximately one month.
-
Hunt their members aggressively where practical.
-
Disrupt their normal operations and make continued harassment of our corporation economically unattractive.
I’m willing to pay a substantial contract fee and can add performance bonuses for high-value kills, strategic targets or additional structure destruction on top of the agreed contract value.
This is not a request for random wardec camping or a few token kills. I’m looking for a group capable of conducting a proper lowsec campaign and following through on structure timers.
I have already approached Noir., but have not yet received a response, so I’m currently looking at other credible options as well.
If your group is interested, please contact me privately with your capabilities, availability and an indicative price range.