Looking for a small corp to join

Getting back into the game after a real long time, wanting to just have fun.

So im keen to try anything, if anyone can point me in the right direction to look for a corp that would be great!

Cheers

Hey Jinsen, come have a chat with us our public channel is GriMM PuB or feel free to contact me in game

I can recommend you our (soon to launch) new corporation which aims to be in faction warfare while focus on economical stability.

Hi Jinsen,
if you are interested in Nullsec Gameplay, WE FORM BL0B Inc. is a good place for you.
You can find out more about us on our forums post: 🦜 WE FORM BL0B [BL0BD] - SOV NULL - DAILY PVP & PVE/INDUSTRY OPPORTUNITIES - RECRUITING CORPS AND PLAYERS - ALL TZs - NEWBROS & VETS

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to stop by our public channel or send me a message!

What TZ are you looking for?

Hi Jinsen,
I myself just came back to eve from taking a long break, bouncing from corp to corp until I found a home in RRUST. Check out the forum post and please reach out if you have any questions, comments or concerns. We can be reached out our in game channel “Trust in Rust” or by in game mail. Looking forward to chatting with you and finding you a home.
[RRUST] Rusted and Rejuvenated - Sov Null - Cloud Ring - Triumvirate - Fleet and Small Gang PVP - US & EU TZ

You sound like you would be good here.

Are you burnt out on null politics? Want to find a chill place to relearn the game? Newer and looking for help?
Join us at The Order of Omerta …

We are The Order of Omerta and we are mostly a mining/indy corp. But we also enjoy missions/abyssals. We are looking for veteran and newer players alike to join our various fleets and help us build this Corp and alliance. Proud members of Seker Matar alliance.

We are tiny but were trying to find chill folks to who like to hang out with like-minded people while shooting the ■■■■ on coms. (discord)

What we offer:
Buyback programs
Engineering structures
Mining boosts
Nearly maxed out reprocessing
Moon mining
PvP roams and filament fleets
WH mining and exploration
Relaxed attitude
All time zones are welcome (us strongest here au eu strong in alliance)

What we Want:
Mic for coms
Esi check
Active at least once a week (in eve online)
Newbros minimum 7 days in game.
Bonus points if you like to pvp and don’t mind helping newbros out.
Relaxed attitude (it’s a game not a lifestyle)
Open mind (if you can’t handle people who are different or opinions that don’t match yours then don’t apply)

Future plans:
PvP wing.
Lowsec presence
Stronger industry supply chain (reactions/Gas huffing/mass production)
Wormhole presence

We are trying to build a great community and welcome others to join and help us create a great corp and alliance.

Come say hi and we will be happy to answer any question.
Discord The Order of Omerta
In game channel Omerta Recruitment

Hi Jinsen,

Welcome back to Eve! You should check us out in Guns, we have a great place for folks to get reacquainted with the game and fly with some great spacebros.

Check out our ad, hopefully we can chat soon

Hi there Jinsen

If you can consider an indepedent pvp corp operating from venal (null npc) please make sure to visit our website and read about us.

We just play to have fun and keep our gameplay as simple as possible without all the bs people tend to bring into eve.

hope you find us interesting enough

take care

cheers
prim

o7 jinsen
come and have a chat with us we are a corp full of good people with all sorts of interests in eve

we do small and large scale pvp, industry, mining inc corp moons and worrmole pve/pvp

[ELTC.] English community focused Fraternity 0.0 and WH corp is recruiting - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.