Looking for an EU corp and a new direction

Hey,
What I’m looking for:
EU TZ
I will likely only consider established corporations with good activity.
No minor Null -Sec PVP blocs and no major requirements. (meaning if I haven’t heard of you or if you didn’t have SOV last year or earlier, or if you constantly move looking for a new war, sorry NC.ers <3 ).
EU TZ
Looking for an established corporation with long-term roots in either a Wormhole, Low-Sec, >>NPC Null sec<<, or a “Long-term in one place” Null sec corp, or possibly a solid renter alliance/corporation in Null sec (provided some fleet up options are available).
EU TZ
I need solid PI planets. Emphasis on the need.
EU TZ for fleets and whatever

What I can bring to the table:
An EU TZ contributing helper dude.
I have a bunch of highish SP toons, mainly just different uses for them but I am a big fan of having very nice PI Planets. If you have a good PI system I can keep the index up and provide intel, just saying.
Experienced in most elements of gameplay and Null sec SOV stuff. I have run blops for alliances before and am currently set up to do so now as well. I can bring my own little fleet with me! back in the day, I would farm towers with my little bomber fleet for the N3. :stuck_out_tongue:
Cap pilot all caps.
Jump Freighter Pilot. Mainly for my self but if someone is stacked in hauling contracts I have been known to help from time to time.
Command Ship Booster pilot, not a mining booster although I can do it (likely won’t).
Um… experienced FC I suppose. Nowadays I have three kids (ones a baby) so likely I will avoid that.
33-year-old dude with a tolerable personality, at least I think I’m tolerable… I haven’t had any complaints…

Feel free to DM me with specifics. I would appreciate I am willing to consider whatever you got :slight_smile:

we own a large ammount of space. PI is greatly needed to fuel our many structures. pm me in game for more info

Hi dude

No fancy add or any of that tosh, we are looking for peeps to go to hell and back with, no blues, no null. no politics, No rubbish,

EvoTube In-Game if your interested mate

Regards - Evo

Yamagata-Samurai

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

Chaos Theory looks really nice right now… I’ll keep browsing for now and see what happens but you guys are on the top of my list.

Interesting stuff. I’ll reach out to you in-game for some more info.

You can reach me on discord if wanted at fakawi#2802. Thanks and GL!

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

http://righteouschoirboys.dk.linux192.unoeuro-server.com/
Were based in Deklein

All our info is on that website,

Hit me up ingame or whatever

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.